Pizza Microwaved By Mexicans.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Can't be beat.Here's a tip:Wrap a wet paper towel around it to keep the crust nice and soft.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    MY MOther told me about re-heating cold pizza on a frying pan.
    she saw it on rachel ray. anyone done this before? sounds like a good idea.

• i know if you got some rice from a couple days ago that dried up in the fridge... you can put that in a bowl with a splash of water and saran wrap on top, put it in the mcrowave and bring it to life with the vapor... so it sounds like the same concept... should work.

• pizza in the oven by laotians

so crispay!

• MY MOther told me about re-heating cold pizza on a frying pan.

I would eat bulls balls sauteed in warm dog shit if Rachel Ray told me to do it. Have you seen her ass?!?!

(Her Joker Mouth?? kinda scares me a little, though.)

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I would eat bulls balls sauteed in warm dog shit if Rachel Ray told me to do it. Have you seen her ass?!?!

I been trying to, but that goddamn counter gets in the way whenever I click by!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    kill rachel ray and then kill her cellutite ridden ass again and again

"sammies"

urrghhhhhhhhh arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Giada Delaurentis has a better ass...she could use a few pounds, but she has awesome curvy hips which facilitate ass perfection. It is hard to catch a glimpse as the producers seem to showcase her cleavage (which is very nice, my girl and I call her show "tits and tortelinni") but if you can catch a glimpse, check it out. Nice big ass on a tiny frame. Plus she is way prettier and her food looks a lot better.

• the best booty on TV right now though belongs to Bianca Kajlich of "Rules of Engagement"...she has seemed to put on about 25-30 pounds since her modeling days and movies like "Bring it On". Lookin' good....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I been trying to, but that goddamn counter gets in the way whenever I click by!

Haha...Ive watched her show just hopin to catch it while she goes to the fridge or reaches in the pantry.
    Shit is like lotto.

• MY MOther told me about re-heating cold pizza on a frying pan.

(Her Joker Mouth?? kinda scares me a little, though.)

OH, Thank God, I thougt I was the only one that noticed that shit. White Girls with booty, my new fetish!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    White Girls with booty, my lifelong fetish!!!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    White Girls with booty, my lifelong fetish!!!

theyre , but they definitely exist.

• White Girls with booty, my lifelong fetish!!!

theyre , but they definitely exist.

Ok so we need a 5 pager on it