leisure suit larry

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
the fact u posted in this thread, i know you're hardcore. for real though, ahead of its time to the fullest. this was the natural progression for me...from hearing about sherlock holmes to reading hardy boys mysteries and nancy drew, to making sure you wear a prophelactic before u screw a hooker "daddy, what's a hooker and why does she kill me if i dont where a profalactic???" in order to clear a game. if y'all remember version 1 and weren't of age, how fun was it guessing those trivia questions so u could play the damn game. i mean thats hilarious, an x-rated game giving u access based on your knowledge of trivial events. no wikipedia back in the days of 8 bit graphics. and the thing about this game that killed me was the artificial inteligence aspect. like how you'd conjure the dirtiest thing u could contemplate and it would generate an answer for you, relevant or not.

Comments

• i clearly remember having to memorize the right answers to the questions it would ask at the beginning just to play this. sierra had some of the best games back then. i was really into the space quest series as well. i remember at one point sierra remade the classic games into VGA versions with updated graphics and controls.... but i never played the leisure suit larry remake, just the original... did i miss out?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    holy shit

i remember there was one part of the same where i would always fuck the hooker and she would implant glowing AIDS on me

you jump out into the alley and get your ass beat

wow memories

• i remember there was one part of the same where i would always fuck the hooker and she would implant glowing AIDS on me

that's cause you had to buy the ribbed-colored-lubricated-striped-spearmint rubber at the store...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

i remember there was one part of the same where i would always fuck the hooker and she would implant glowing AIDS on me

that's cause you had to buy the ribbed-colored-lubricated-striped-spearmint rubber at the store...

the guy used to always call me a weirdo tho

• I remember the security questions were all based on American culture shit, some of the qs were real obscure so it'd take us randy dumbfuck aussie 8th graders 3 hours to get past them. I'd love to see you yankee fuckers take a pop quiz on the doctored bullshit that passes for australian history.

Mate, You reek of stockade...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    my brother played that game. i only got to put the hamster in the microwave.

• I remember the security questions were all based on American culture shit, some of the qs were real obscure so it'd take us randy dumbfuck aussie 8th graders 3 hours to get past them..

Imagine doing the same and hardly knowing any English. That was me and my mate.

- J