›

El Paso record spots?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I'm off to the town of El Paso in a couple of hours, can anyone recommend any spots there?Also if anyoe knows of anything along the El Paso/ New Mexico border that would be helpful toothnaks Paece

Comments

• Yo, if you read this, email here

how long will you be here and where will you be staying?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i believe i gave a thorough run down on this previously.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i believe i gave a thorough run down on this previously.

you did, but I couldn't find the post.

Found one record spot in town that had some modern soul for cheap and a couple thrift shops, but seriously its more about the BBQ in this town than anything else

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Dig up some Lou Pride and Groove Merchant 45s for me will ya?

Unfortunately I don't have any good advice for you but I'll ask some friends.

Good luck.

• I'm off to the town of El Paso in a couple of hours, can anyone recommend any spots there?

did pretty well there about 3-4 months ago - some storage facility/store called Mouse House or something was filled with recs, pulled a few great things. also there's another spot in the same complex. the thrifts were filled with latin heat. there was a new small boutique type store downtown run by a nice laid back dude, but the selection was slim (it was his first day of business and he hadn't brought all his inventory in yet).

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm off to the town of El Paso in a couple of hours, can anyone recommend any spots there?

did pretty well there about 3-4 months ago - some storage facility/store called Mouse House or something was filled with recs, pulled a few great things. also there's another spot in the same complex. the thrifts were filled with latin heat. there was a new small boutique type store downtown run by a nice laid back dude, but the selection was slim (it was his first day of business and he hadn't brought all his inventory in yet).

Man, where were you last Friday when I needed this help. I'm already back in LA but may be heading out to El Paso again in a few months. I'll be bookmarking this thread just in case

• I'm off to the town of El Paso in a couple of hours, can anyone recommend any spots there?

Man, where were you last Friday when I needed this help. I'm already back in LA but may be heading out to El Paso again in a few months. I'll be bookmarking this thread just in case

ahhhhh just noticed your post date - sorry bro.