spending money you dont have on music

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
is this why so many of u became lawyerswhy oh why did i ever get a credit card

Comments

• Those daze are over for me, man... had a hell of a run though

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    any recommendations on reducing my modestly sizable consumer debt are welcome

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Give the card to someone you really trust, and live without it while you pay it off. If you trust no one, cut it up. Also while you are cutting it up, change your charge info on Amazon, Dustygroove, eBay, and Paypal or it is all an empty gesture.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Give the card to someone you really trust, and live without it while you pay it off. If you trust no one, cut it up. Also while you are cutting it up, change your charge info on Amazon, Dustygroove, eBay, and Paypal or it is all an empty gesture.

F that, just get another credit card and pay that one off, and you're golden.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

this might sound strange, but instead of cutting it up...take a bowl, fill half way with water, freeze it to slush...place card in slush, fill it up with water..freeze all the way. Now your card is inaccessible for impulse, mad money burning a hole in your pocket use..but you still have it in case you really really need it..and if you really really need it, you can wait the few hours it will take for the ice to melt...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

this might sound strange, but instead of cutting it up...take a bowl, fill half way with water, freeze it to slush...place card in slush, fill it up with water..freeze all the way. Now your card is inaccessible for impulse, mad money burning a hole in your pocket use..but you still have it in case you really really need it..and if you really really need it, you can wait the few hours it will take for the ice to melt...

Genius!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Genius!

A hammer works immediately. If you cut it up, you can always request a new one, same principle.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I do a WHOLLLLEEE lot of window shopping on Ebay when I'm broke.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

1. Cut up cards
    2. Transfer to zero interest cards
    3. Pay down debt
    4. Wait 3 or 4 years and repeat

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

law school

• any recommendations on reducing my modestly sizable consumer debt are welcome

I have just read a book about "living poor but with pride" -

there??s a hint "put a sticker on your credit card asking "DO YOU REALLY NEED IT" in that way, that everytime you take out your plastic you have to read it"

... but records are records ... so?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Stop being so hip hop.