The Innermost Limits Of Pure Fun

jonjon 4 Posts
edited August 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
hey guys. dose anyone have "The Innermost Limits Of Pure Fun" by "farm" for sale?

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    no.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I have my copy of it here that I was planning to bring with me to San Francisco to trade, it's in EX condition all around and came from a personal collection. It's not really my thing but as Kinetic said, it's a very large joint. I'll trade it for something nice, hit me off with a list of things you have to trade brother...

Welcome to the board Jon.

Bevan

• one of em went on ebay recently, like maybe a month or two ago, for less than I was expecting. forget now, think it was maybe 200AUDish.

one of em went on ebay recently, like maybe a month or two ago, for less than I was expecting. forget now, think it was maybe 200AUDish.

That's a good price for it... small pressing on a small label... it's a little under the radar suprisingly, Drouyn can be found cheap in Australia at times... $20-30, but Innermost - I've seen two copies ever, M*** you have a copy too huh?

bev

Yeah I got one. It's not in crash hot condition but it sounds pretty nice.

TRADED!

• There are two pressings of this, US and AU. I prefer the Australian coverart. Maybe because I'm a surfer not a farmer

Oh ok - I have never seen or heard of the US pressing of this? Have you got a picture of it?

• Same as the cd re-issue ..

• Same as the cd re-issue ..

Nicely remastered too. Also don't forget that previously unreleased album on Ninja tune by The Dragons.

Yeah the US press cover art is trippy... I see that one more often on eBay than the aussie press on Rebel...

b