Yo Ness!

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone have some contact info for this dude? Been waiting on a record from his Set Sale on here about 3 weeks back and can't get in touch on email or the PM. Don't know who he is in the real world either, though I feel like for some reason I should. I'm not mad, just trying to get in touch and see what's up.Hit me up on the PM.

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Ness can't come to the internet right now

If you PM your name and the record you're waiting on, I will get in touch with my dude.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    PM Sent.

• nessness 249 Posts
    ay naw man i PMed you back

im fucking up is all man.

i'm sorry.

ON BLAST FULLY DESERVED.

No worries holmes, I am not seeing any PMs though, I think my box was full. Not even trying to put you on blast, I am just needing those bongos in my life.

• nessness 249 Posts
    I'm so sorry man. Been a bit of an emotional liability last couple of weeks and busy as shit.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Be good, hommie! Yo, I'm coming back this weekend and trying to check up with you.
    I'm a natural-born shrink, too. So, if you want to rap, we'll get it worked out.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    ^^^^^^ Theadjack, but I caught Moodyman a few weeks back and it was very disappointing. Dude showed up real late. I think he got on around 2:30-2:45am and couldn't even decide which CDs to play. He'd let damn near a whole song play before he even picked the next one. This was NOT what I'd come to expect from the Three Chairs.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    One night during DEMF weekend, I believe, Kenny Dixon Sr. was barbequing for the people outside the venue. Damn, was that the same night Larry Heard was spinning?

"Back down memory lane..."

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    One night during DEMF weekend, I believe, Kenny Dixon Sr. was barbequing for the people outside the venue. Damn, was that the same night Larry Heard was spinning?

"Back down memory lane..."

Ironically enough, I think he said over the PA that his mom or grandma (or both) were in the house, so maybe he was distracted by his family. Still, I've seen all those guys SLAY SHIT so I was thrown by the off night.

NO BBQ EITHER

• so did you send out the lp's yet? Hope all is well

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    anyone get their's yet?

• nope, not yet. But he's been returning my pm's. He said they were "on their way" last Sat. It's was a holiday weekend so I'm assuming it should be here in the next couple of days. I'm not worried, Ness is good peoples and seems to be having some troubles. Hope he's doing good.

I'm not worried, Ness is good peoples and seems to be having some troubles. Hope he's doing good.

Hang in there man.

• anyone get their's yet?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

haven't got mine yet.

sent him an email, so hope the man will have them sorted soon.

• For those who payed with Paypal, You have 45 days to file a Paypal chargeback.
    I know If I don't see my records coming in a couple more days I'll have no choice but to start one. I suggest everyone who bought from Ness find out where you're at. Hope all is well with dude, but man the fuck up with your responsibilities. It's been over a month!!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    For those who payed with Paypal, You have 45 days to file a Paypal chargeback.
    I know If I don't see my records coming in a couple more days I'll have no choice but to start one. I suggest everyone who bought from Ness find out where you're at. Hope all is well with dude, but man the fuck up with your responsibilities. It's been over a month!!!

Yeah I filed one today. Don't really know what's going on with dude, and obviously hope for the best if shit is really going down. But yeah, I really had no choice. If records show up, case closed.

• If records show up, case closed.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    records received! thanks man

be well

• records received! thanks man

be well

• nessness 249 Posts
    but man the fuck up with your responsibilities.

Yo. Guys. I'm super sorry for taking a super long time.

Basically Paypal chargebacks from my last auction from people who actually got thier records in the area of $400 set me back in an awful way.

i hope everybody gets thier stuff and is happy and im happy they got a good home.

Peace,

Ness in Detroit.