12 pager???

Comments

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Led Zeppelin

• No matter how hard I try I just cant care about The Beatles.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    AC/DC the musical equivalent of steaming diarhea.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

TEPID

WRONG

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    person

SANDRA FUCKING BULLOCK

I HATE HER ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE ASHLEY JUDD. HI ASHLEY.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    she's living a life she doesn't deserve. Fucking Ringo Starr of the film industry.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "she has that girl next door look" FUCK THAT SHIT

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Elvis, Beetles

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

TEPID

WRONG

NOT WRONG

• Fucking Ringo Starr of the film industry.

i laughed out loud whilst watching the scene in crash where she says something like "i'm always so angry!!"

for my pick i have to say that i don;t get the draw of norman mailer

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I'll go with Sam Cooke's white music. I'm down with his actual soulful tunes, just not his white music.

• The Beach Boys.

Yeah, that just happened.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    The Beach Boys.

Yeah, that just happened

i'm a fan, but i can see why

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

too soon?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Moby.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Moby.

dude, nobody likes moby.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Moby.

dude, nobody likes moby.

FUCK YOU BITCH, PORCELAIN.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Fucking Ringo Starr of the film industry.

i laughed out loud whilst watching the scene in crash where she says something like "i'm always so angry!!"

for my pick i have to say that i don;t get the draw of norman mailer

I thought the same thing (yeah, Crash was especially laughable) untill I saw her portray Harper Lee in "Infamous". Not an easy role and she really did an amazing job.

Sandra Bullock = Sporadically talented!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    OK, let's all take a swig of haterade for a minute and spit out one artist/label/album/person that everyone loves but you can't fucking stand...

this is because your girl doesn't like Prince isn't it?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Jay Dee
    Talib

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Guns 'n' Roses. Cartoon rock 'n' roll.

• too soon?

Maybe, but I thought I was the only one. That dude annoys the shit out of me. Not funny to me. I avoid movies with him in it. I don't know why he annoys me so much, but nobody else.

Of course that doesn't make me happy about his suicide attempts or anything... I feel for the dude, but yeah, everybody loves this guy except me.

I'll add to the list pretty much all heavy metal. I like to watch it on the Tube channel because its very entertaining, but musically I've never been into it at all.

• OK, let's all take a swig of haterade for a minute and spit out one artist/label/album/person that everyone loves but you can't fucking stand...

this is because your girl doesn't like Prince isn't it?

SO?!

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I wanna punch people that sing along to They Might be Giants. I know they're not mass appeal, but my hate for them is so large it oozes into adjacent threads.

I gotta throw in Tom Waits and Bob Dylan too.

• Ouch. I sing along to They Might Be Giants. Especially Birdhouse In Your Soul. How can one not sing along to that?

• Ok, so besides Stones Throw who put out wack, shitty records 90% of the time and don't pay their artists (Gary Wilson)...

I nominate Queen. They are among the worst fucking bands ever. The whiny tincan guitar sound, the operatic elements, the overall wackness of this band cannot be documented. Yet, people love this shit.

Beach Boys too... fuck them... overrated

I co-sign on the Sandra Bullock haterade. Bitch looks like a really well made up trannie and can't act for shit.

AC/DC hate? I dunno dude. Sure, they're kinda one-dimensional and an easy study to say the least BUT Highway to Hell and Back in Black were my shit when I was a kid. I'll tell ya though, "You Shook Me All Night Long" is almost unbearable to listen to. It's their equivalent of "Freebird" and "Stairway to Heaven". Speaking of...

Who hates Zep? BAN!!!!!!![/b]

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I can understand the Queen hate...I used to be indifferent to them, then about 10 years ago I saw a live concert from 73-74 that blew me the fuck away...Brian May's guitar was otherworldly and yes, Im gonna say it..Freddie Mercury is one of the greatest rock singers/frontmen ever...AMAZING live show...this concert has changed the minds of many of my friends, so fucking powerful live, I can only imagine what it was like to be there...also, how can you hate on "Stone Cold Crazy"? Its is pure rock....

but AC/DC and Zep hate? BAN!!![/b]

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Frank Zappa ist shite

Packard Goose!

- J

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Hey, this thread is about hate from individuals when the rest of the world seems to like it. You're supposed to like it. It's just one of those things. I think I first heard it at a bad time in my life. Associated memories. That kinda sh*t. If I catch you singing it, I'm gonna wanna punch you. That's all. You won't even know about it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Zep