who should be on HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i'd like to see young mc or tone loc on there. stein. .

Comments

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    What's up with all these posts. You bored?

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    yes. just have an extra hour to kill. stein. .

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    HAHA alright. Just wondering.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I am at work now dudes.... killing time, as always.

Alfonso Ribeiro doing some breakin.

I've never seen that dude do any breakin, but he had his own commercially available mat and everything!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    yes. just have an extra hour to kill. stein. .

what are you doing?! if you don't mind me asking.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

I've never seen that dude do any breakin, but he had his own commercially available mat and everything!

That's how he became famous - when he was a regular on Silver Spoons there'd always be some segment where he'd bust out with all the big moves of the time. Breaking, moonwalking, etc.. He's pretty stocky as an adult; I wonder if he could dance the same way, 20+ years later?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    cool c..well he's in jail so it might be hard

um...

third bass

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    D Nice
    Special Ed
    Shinehead
    Chunky A

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    All I know is The Knack should have beat Vanilla Ice. Ice wasn't even singing half the lyrics. He was doing the whole stand their with the mike stuck out and let the crowd do the work.

How about Last Poets or Dennis Edwards. Ohio Players. Amboy Dukes.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    HAHA alright. Just wondering.

dude, can i have your avi when you're done with it?

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Hmmmmmm... Redhead Kingpin and the R.B.I. posse?

That's how he became famous - when he was a regular on Silver Spoons there'd always be some segment where he'd bust out with all the big moves of the time. Breaking, moonwalking, etc.. He's pretty stocky as an adult; I wonder if he could dance the same way, 20+ years later?

Someone has GOT TO post up a vid of this dude uprocking across the Silver Spoons studio, or some kind of visual evidence of this dude lockin like a safe!

Even a picture of his hallowed mat of breakin!! Plaeeeese!!!! I neeeeed to know what went down!

Otherwise I'm going to have to bust an 'Alfonso Ribeiro evidence of breakin' appeal[/b] thread.

What about when he did those "Pepsi- The Choice of a New Generation" commericals with Michael Jackson and his brothers in 84'? The boy had skills...

This is the closest I have found to anything linking alfonso ribeiro and breakin:

This is the closest I have found to anything linking alfonso ribeiro and breakin:

LMAO!!!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    How about Last Poets or Dennis Edwards. Ohio Players. Amboy Dukes.

I dig the Last Poets too, but they're probably looking for artists who had HITS. Hit SINGLES. That got played on the radio. The Last Poets never made it that far.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Someone has GOT TO post up a vid of this dude uprocking across the Silver Spoons studio, or some kind of visual evidence of this dude lockin like a safe!

Even a picture of his hallowed mat of breakin!! Plaeeeese!!!! I neeeeed to know what went down!

Otherwise I'm going to have to bust an 'Alfonso Ribeiro evidence of breakin' appeal[/b] thread.

He's THE TAP DANCE KID.