Boscoe Reissue???

bsuwolfbsuwolf 83 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Is this the same Boscoe that is so (in)famous on these boards? Just wondering.http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/44949-numero-group-spawns-new-asterisk-label

Comments

• yes

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Damn I could use that Four Mints.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Cool. I wonder if the Johnny Lunchbreak reissue happened through waxidermy.

Looking forward to the Propinquity reissue.

• OMG OMG OMG

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I LUHHHH BOSCOE.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG

• I really need to turn safesearch back on when doing an image search.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, Numero Group has it so going on they can create their own subsidiary? Damn. Curious why they decided to do that - something like Boscoe would seem like a shoe-in for the Eccentric Soul series.

• Damn, Numero Group has it so going on they can create their own subsidiary? Damn. Curious why they decided to do that - something like Boscoe would seem like a shoe-in for the Eccentric Soul series.

It's kind of short and there isn't any bonus material, unfortunately. There was more to the decision making process, of course, but that's mainly why it didn't go in the eccentric soul category. Eccentric soul collections tend to be a bit broader in scope (we like to think).

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, Numero Group has it so going on they can create their own subsidiary? Damn. Curious why they decided to do that - something like Boscoe would seem like a shoe-in for the Eccentric Soul series.

It's kind of short and there isn't any bonus material, unfortunately. There was more to the decision making process, of course, but that's mainly why it didn't go in the eccentric soul category. Eccentric soul collections tend to be a bit broader in scope (we like to think).

Gotcha. Hence the whole "asterik" thing. Good looking on the Boscoe reissue though.

Hi Rob.

• no hijak, but can someone please post/find that picture of justin timberlake + boscoe?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    no hijak, but can someone please post/find that picture of justin timberlake + boscoe?
    One of my finer works. I know several cats saved it, I need a copy myself.