COCAINE

Comments

• Didn't you get the memo: DRUGS ARE EEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing good can come of them. Not art, not music....NOTHING!

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I, like others on here and Pato Banton just have beef with coke and not drugs in general. They have played a major role in most of my favorite music. But viewing this as some D.A.R.E. shit is akin to saying that the people who support it are on some peer pressure shit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I mean, I am not condemning anyone for not using drugs, but it seems this has become a thread devoted to saddling up your high horse and preaching to imaginary drug abusers on the internet.

Yeah, but these sorts of conversations always end up this way. Some people talk about positive experiences, some aren't interested, and some want to tell you why you shouldn't do it.

In the end, it just makes me want to take the rest of the day off and go have some good, clean fun.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    FOR THE SAKE OF A BALANCED DEBATE
    LET'S HEAR SOME POSITIVE COCAINE STORIEZ PLEAZ
    SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE SOULSTRUT COKE FIENDZ

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Doing coke dosent make you an asshole.

I have never found this to be true.

• Anything I said about yay was from a lot of personal experience and a lot of friends that got fucked up w/ it..whether it be turning into full blown crackheads or getting popped hustlin'. After being a user and a dealer..I hate the shit..and would be perfectly happy if I never met another person in my life that uses it.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    FOR THE SAKE OF A BALANCED DEBATE
    LET'S HEAR SOME POSITIVE COCAINE STORIEZ PLEAZ
    SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE SOULSTRUT COKE FIENDZ

IF I COULD REMAIN 20 YEARS OLD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND NOT GET OLD AND DIE AND I HAD UNLIMITED TIME AND MONEY I WOULD SERIOUSLY DO NOTHING BUT SMOKE COKE, EAT BACON, AND PLAY RECORDS.

• SMOKE POT, EAT BACON, AND PLAY RECORDS.

= MY LIFE

I'M CHAMPAGNE AND SHE'S MINE

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    There's a huge difference between someone saying "Don't do drugs" and someone saying "Don't do drugs that are extremely addictive."

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

IF I COULD REMAIN 20 YEARS OLD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND NOT GET OLD AND DIE AND I HAD UNLIMITED TIME AND MONEY I WOULD SERIOUSLY DO NOTHING BUT SMOKE COKE, EAT BACON, AND PLAY RECORDS.

i would also mainline heroin into my neck.

SMOKE POT, EAT BACON, AND PLAY RECORDS.

= MY LIFE

I'M CHAMPAGNE AND SHE'S MINE

UUUUHHHH... LUCKY!

• I've never done coke and don't really have an interest. I probably took the "might smoke a spliff but won't sniff" line too much to heart, but I made a pact with myself not to put anything up my nose. I've done most other drugs that you can eat or smoke, except for heroin, so I'm not about goody shit either. I have put some coke on my gums just to see what it must feel like to be a cop confiscating some big stash, but I'm not going down that alley. I don't feel like I need it. I have an addictive personality as is (records), so I definitely don't want to test. I'm furshur not about to break up with friends because they sniff. As a kid, I used to think that friends needed to be on the same shit that I was to be tight. I'm passed that. I was at a friend's house last week where a few of the people were doing coke. I didn't feel pressured. I didn't enjoy myself less, but I knew everyone, was comfortable there, laughed a lot, talked a lot, etc. I do hate walking into a situation where I don't know people and everyone else is sniffing, and generally being fabulous...or where people assume the world is their kingdom when they're doing coke and just start cutting on your mom's kitchen cutting board like it's cool (get the fuck outta my house...true story).

Three of the most successful people I know do coke, and they can still handle their business. Seeing one of them break into a nosebleed on the random or just become unintelligable is not the norm, but it happens and I'll definitely give them the "that shit will catch up to you" speech. 90% of the time, though, they're ok. Some people are messes all the time, though, and that's def not a good look.

• next time you plan to have this kind of coked up adventure you should repeat this mantra to yourself

"This isn't rape"

it'll help you whenever you feel dirty

Hey whats the weather like up there on your moral high ground ???

Wow I didn't think anyone would pull the moral high ground card when talking about getting girls coked up for your personal (sexual) enjoyment.

As I stated in the last post I wrote, I have first hand experience seeing girls taken full advantage of while under coke, they woke up the next day with no knowledge of what the the guy had done to them the night before, so yes if going off of the sick shit I've seen happen means that I'm playing the oh-so-holy role than so be it.

I also don't think well of guys who give girls roofies too.

Dude, girls that do coke are ready to be fucked... straight up... don't feel guilty... if you didn't do it, some other dude would have. Coke doesn't give you amnesia, it makes you hyped and it makes chicks horny...try going to sleep or passing out while high on coke... it ain't happenin, bro.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Dude, girls that do coke are ready to be fucked... straight up... don't feel guilty... if you didn't do it, some other dude would have. Coke doesn't give you amnesia, it makes you hyped and it makes chicks horny...try going to sleep or passing out while high on coke... it ain't happenin, bro.

This has got to be a joke.

• Dude, girls that do coke are ready to be fucked... straight up... don't feel guilty... if you didn't do it, some other dude would have. Coke doesn't give you amnesia, it makes you hyped and it makes chicks horny...try going to sleep or passing out while high on coke... it ain't happenin, bro.

No, no joke... all the cokehead bitches I've known have gotten down like that.

(OK, sweetie, this is the part where you thrall me with your comeback about how wrong I am)

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Pato Banton

Pato Banton

Pato Banton

Pato Banton

Pato Banton

Pato Banton

Pato Banton

hahaha, goofy ass dude

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Do it. See if you like it.

And if you like it, do some more. I am sure that if things get out of hand, quitting is noooooo problem. That is, as long as you have self control and money to blow.

(OK, sweetie, this is the part where you thrall me with your comeback about how wrong I am)

No thanks smooth-talker, you clearly have women all figured out and don't need my help.

• Dude, girls that do coke are ready to be fucked... straight up... don't feel guilty... if you didn't do it, some other dude would have. Coke doesn't give you amnesia, it makes you hyped and it makes chicks horny...try going to sleep or passing out while high on coke... it ain't happenin, bro.

No thanks smooth-talker, you clearly have women all figured out and don't need my help.

Well, to be fair, not all women... but I have a good grasp on how the cokehead bitches do their thing. I'll be sure to run any future postings regarding women by you first, just to make sure I get it right.

12 pager

• Who here has snorted some? Please, drop some knowledge about your experiences, suggestions, pros, cons, and anything else. Real headz would like to know!

Dude. Three words. DON'T DO IT!

The high sucks anyway... smoke weed and drink beer. Trust me on this.... I've never gotten into it. tried it a few times and I hated it. People I've known who used it, went down a very dark road and ended up broke as fuck with their lives in shambles.

Well, to be fair, not all women... but I have a good grasp on how the cokehead bitches do their thing. I'll be sure to run any future postings regarding women by you first, just to make sure I get it right.[/b]

No thanks man, I get enough junk mail as it is.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    do you even party???

Well, to be fair, not all women... but I have a good grasp on how the cokehead bitches do their thing. I'll be sure to run any future postings regarding women by you first, just to make sure I get it right.[/b]

No thanks man, I get enough junk mail as it is.

Nice! I like your style....

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I don't do coke, never have. I have severe ADD so it just didn't make sense for me or my personality. if I did it, I know I would have a problem.

On another note, I know lots of girls who do lots of coke. Tons of it.

I've never met a non-sluttish female coke user.[/b] I'm not making any blanket statment, but this is what I've observed over the past 10 years of college and post college experiences.

That is all I'll say.

NB

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

And if you like it, do some more. I am sure that if things get out of hand, quitting is noooooo problem. That is, as long as you have self control and money to blow.

You can paypal that dollar to a*ronda@stanford.edu

I've never met a non-sluttish female coke user.[/b]

I'm not making any blanket statment

I think the tally would easily be in 3 figures by now.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    I've never met a non-sluttish female coke user.[/b]

I'm not making any blanket statment

You beat me to it.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

I think the tally would easily be in 3 figures by now.

I think this is how soulstrut should do its next fund-raiser.