COCAINE

Comments

• next time you plan to have this kind of coked up adventure you should repeat this mantra to yourself

"This isn't rape"

it'll help you whenever you feel dirty

Hey whats the weather like up there on your moral high ground ???

Wow I didn't think anyone would pull the moral high ground card when talking about getting girls coked up for your personal (sexual) enjoyment.

but these girls aren't "hopeless" addicts, more like low level groupies.

they are called coke-ettes.

• stay away from the white drugs.

I'm 37 and still have yet to do any drugs at all.

What's it like?

It's like being straight-edge except like a billion times more fun.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    killin it

for real though, fuck coke and fuck cokeheads
    tried it myself several times
    not impressed

been around coked up people many times
    even less impressed

happy with the sensimilla or
    rum and pinapple juice

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cocaine > Bacon

• Sometimes drugs really do help you and can change you for the better.

I have never understood that line -

please to explain ... ?

• everyone deserves one good trip

but everyone reserves the right to decline

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    stay away from the white drugs.

I'm 37 and still have yet to do any drugs at all.

What's it like?

It's like being straight-edge except like a billion times more fun.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    killin it

Pretty much!

age 16-21 was all about getting hold of as many synthetic substances as possible. Starting with LSD and moving through speed, ecstasy, and on to coke, by which time you could feel mad superior to the fools who were still on all the drugs you did previously. But like all that shit, the most fun you have is the first time, then it's all about trying to get more fucked up than the last time. Especially with coke, heroin and rocks.

In my opinion, there is nothing that will get you more physically fucked up than a good amount of alcohol mixed with ganja. And that's pretty much been my poison for the last decade plus. Recently stopped the ganja but plan to get back into that at some point in the future. The rest of it is all a waste of money really.

Hey, is the Mission still like it was about 10 years ago when you could score lil coke baggies on every corner and go chop it up in a taco shop? That was cool. But running to the bathroom every 10 mins at a bar is the ultimate

• Hey, is the Mission still like it was about 10 years ago when you could score lil coke baggies on every corner and go chop it up in a taco shop? That was cool.

Hahaha! I remember that. Or the little ballons with a little white and a little black for speedballin'.

Coke was the first drug I ever tried. I was 12 and found it in my stepdad's friends cigarette case he left behind. Snorted it and ran around the house for 15 minutes. I then threw out the rest which was taken by the trash man the next day.

Two days later my stepdad's friend comes over and they ask me if I saw a Camel pack anywhere. I said, "Oh yeah. I threw them out because you don't smoke Camels." LOL, the look on their face was gold but they couldn't say shit.

I dabbled a bit through out my life. I spent my whole summer at age 15 in Panorama City smoking Cocoa Puffs (weed w/ coke sprinkled on top). I gave it up till I was 24. That's when I decided it my be fun to do harder drugs. I got to a boring time in my life. That's when I lived in the Mission. I was over it in 6 months though.

Only did it one other time with my ex-girl's mom.

Now I hate the shit. Don't want anything to do with it are anybody on it. Fuck that.

I coulda made some serious cash over the last year from all the people asking me for it. I just refuse to sell it. It's against my code of ethics.

I got stories for days if anybody is interested.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

Sometimes drugs really do help you and can change you for the better.

I have never understood that line -

please to explain ... ?

Do you do or ever have done drugs?

Basically some drugs and experiences adds to a person character. They can alter your perception and allow you to see life through different eyes. This is good, imo, once and a while for a person to do. Experimentation is a great thing if done in moderation and not in excess and done responsibly. I had one trip off mushrooms that was single handedly the most exhilarating experiences of my entire life and made me see and think things that I could never fathom which in turn changed me. After that moment, the way i thought, the way i saw, the way I perceived shit was altered forever and for the better in my opinion. The first time i got real stoned on weed, i took the same from it. It changed my life.

Now of course im not advocating drug use to anyone, but im not judging or telling people all drugs are evil and will kill you. Shit if drugs werent introduced with the enthusiasm and advocation/support in the 1960s, half of what we cherish wouldn't be here. Acid and marijuana changed society. Of course the 70s came and it was all about just getting tore up, but in the 1960s drugs were a revolution and were cherished, they werent shunned and boycotted like the 80s. It was about freeing your mind, literally, and having experiences that could connect you to other people and yourself on a higher plane. Shit the dude that figured out the double helix in DNA was tripping on govt supplied LSD at the time. People like Tim Leary and Ken Kesey were showing people that drugs can be a fantastic human experience if used the right way.

So yeah drugs arent all evil and bad like all this D.A.R.E. bullshit feeds you. Just some drugs can destroy you if you abuse them. Just like anything else. It comes down to the person doing the drugs and there grasp on willpower instead of the drug itself.

oh and to guzzo, do you compare buying shots for a female up there with dosing with rohypnoil? Coke doesnt make you lose control like alcohol does so getting drunk with a girl is "taking advantage"? I understand that you are biased due to extenuating circumstances, but ive never seen chicks do a line and just lose complete control of there judgment. I have seen people drink 12 beers and screw anything and everything with no recollection. or wind up in emergency rooms with broken bones. All and all if you take advantage of anyone for sex, you are a complete piece of shit. But busting out a few lines at a party does not make you a rapist nor does getting shitty drunk with some females. How do you think most of you were conceived?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I dabbled with coke a little when I was younger and partied
    all the time. I had some fun nights with it, and some not-so-fun,
    but I never had to worry about getting hooked because the crash
    was so bad that the next day the last thing I wanted to do was any
    more coke. At the absolute peak of my using it, it was maybe a
    once-a-month thing.

The first half of your stash is a blast, when you have plenty and
    can just enjoy the rush and overall euphoric feeling. Once your stash
    starts tailing off, and you start thinking about how much is left, and
    worrying about how much is left, the night takes a turn for the worse.
    Also, I really didn't like people who were heavy coke users, who took
    it very seriously and did it all the time. For the most part, they were
    assholes who became double assholes when on coke.

One situation where coke was fun was hanging out with my girlfriend and
    just doing a little with her. Without all the social pressures of using
    it, and just chilling in the house getting geeky and goofing around was fun.
    I haven't touched it in years, and really have no desire to. The guy I get
    my weed from is a heavy coke user, and just seeing him and his crew sitting
    around doing endless lines and having intense but inane conversations all night
    is enough to convince me that I don't need to play with it anymore.

One more thing - Adam, no offense, but your business about "seducing
    a girl on cocaine" is pretty absurd, and in a way pretty disrespectful
    to women, as if they are mindless fools who can't control themselves.
    Cocaine is not some mad hallucinogen that when you do it you have no idea
    what you are doing or can't make judgements. If a girl wants to have sex
    while on coke, what is the problem? Now, I'll agree that guys taking
    advantage of a girl wanting his coke to hook up with her is sleazy, but
    it is not like the girl in that situation is a helpless victim ... people
    have sex with each other for all kinds of circumspect reasons, and the
    choices they make are their own.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Wow page 5 is a chatty bunch ARE THEY ON COKE???

Wow page 5 is a chatty bunch ARE THEY ON COKE???
    METHAMPHETAMINE!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

• covecove 1,566 Posts

One situation where coke was fun was hanging out with my girlfriend and
    just doing a little with her.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    One more thing - Adam, no offense, but your business about "seducing
    a girl on cocaine" is pretty absurd, and in a way pretty disrespectful
    to women, as if they are mindless fools who can't control themselves.
    Cocaine is not some mad hallucinogen that when you do it you have no idea
    what you are doing or can't make judgements. If a girl wants to have sex
    while on coke, what is the problem? Now, I'll agree that guys taking
    advantage of a girl wanting his coke to hook up with her is sleazy, but
    it is not like the girl in that situation is a helpless victim ... people
    have sex with each other for all kinds of circumspect reasons, and the
    choices they make are their own.

oh no doubt, I am not saying coke = full loss of control. Like with most drugs moderation is key, but there are those people who don't practice moderation and and are sloppy fucked up, it can happen pretty easily with coke. The instance(s) I was describing involved people not even having a recollection of what they were doing the night before and to me that shit is pure sick. When one takes advantage of someone cause they know they are fucked up on a substance I got no love for them and if they come into a situation with the intention of getting someone that fucked up, to me, it's no different than pre-meditated rape.

Perhaps my experience with coke and coke users is different than others but I am used to coke messing up ones ability to make decisions or think clearly

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Who here has snorted some? Please, drop some knowledge about your experiences, suggestions, pros, cons, and anything else. Real headz would like to know!

Cocaine? Never had it, never will. Getting hooked on that shit could really interfere with my drinking!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I hate playing ball with coke fiends. It's the worst.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

shit is lame. Never a fan. I haven't touched the stuff in years.
    Its basically crack. Coke is fucking wack. Smoke pot and drink beers.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

you could feel mad superior to the fools who were still on all the drugs you did previously

shit is lame. Never a fan. I haven't touched the stuff in years.
    Its basically crack. Coke is fucking wack. Smoke pot and drink beers.

"Sometimes i rhyme slow, sometimes i rhyme quick"

• my friends call goin to their dealer "goin to the dr.", the dealer who cuts his shit the most is "dr. nick".
    when they get so stupid drunk that the only thing thats gonna bring them down is some cocaine, thats called "goin to the emergency room"

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Highly recommended if you want to lose all your friends that don't do it.

Never done it. Just lost a lot of friends to it. Not in the dead way, just the fuck-off way.

• My advice is that if you feel like trying it - try it. It can be good fun. I actually find it can have a sobering effect at parties when you have drunk too much and are one beer away from turning into a drunken idiot. However, don't over-do it and maybe call the idea off if you feel that you suffer from an overly addictive personality. Scare stories accompany every drug. Think of how many people develop drink problems. I bet you still drink right?

The point is - too much of anything is bad for you. Moderation is the key. I'm not promoting it. But most people can do it once or twice a year without having any desire to do it any more than this. IT WILL FUCK YOU UP FOR LIFE is a harsh over-exaggeration in most cases.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    'tis true about the drunk thing...one night while in rare form I was doing it along with my friends and I polished off a whole 5th of Jameson and didnt feel the least bit drunk...that kinda scared me and I figured, "maybe this isnt a good thing".

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    My advice is that if you feel like trying it - try it. It can be good fun. I actually find it can have a sobering effect at parties when you have drunk too much and are one beer away from turning into a drunken idiot.

The point is - too much of anything is bad for you. Moderation is the key.

So make sure you moderate when you are mixing drugs with alchohol. Please fuck yourself up responsibly.

I wish I had a dollar for every dumb idea present in this thread, both pro and con.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I polished off a whole 5th of Jameson and didnt feel the least bit drunk...that kinda scared me and I figured, "maybe this isnt a good thing".

Jameson is always[/b] a good thing. As for coke, though, I've stayed away because one of my uncles was a raging coke and heroin fiend for years. He now has teflon-coated sinuses. Interestingly, it's not because he destroyed them by snorting.

He was in a relationship with a coke and heroin dealer at the time of this incident. He was outside her place, doing something in the front yard, when a very angry dude showed up. It turns out his dealer girlfriend had given her some free shit at a party, and she became hooked and eventually OD'd and died. So dude was out for revenge, and brought his Lousiville Slugger with him. When my uncle's dealer girlfriend saw what was about to go down, she locked the front door. My uncle tried desperately to get in, but no dice, and the dude proceeded to smash his face in with a baseball bat. He was so mangled, it's a miracle he survived.

So, no coke or heroin for me, thanks.

• My advice is that if you feel like trying it - try it. It can be good fun. I actually find it can have a sobering effect at parties when you have drunk too much and are one beer away from turning into a drunken idiot.

So make sure you moderate when you are mixing drugs with alchohol. Please fuck yourself up responsibly.

I wish I had a dollar for every dumb idea present in this thread, both pro and con.

I think you're being a bit harsh on contortionist. What's dumb? Fact is, when you're really pounding the barleycorn, a lil' coca can kill all that noise in a very pleasant way. I believe there ARE ways to be moderate but yet get really fucked up. Sometimes it's fun. Not so much anymore at my age though.

• My advice is that if you feel like trying it - try it. It can be good fun. I actually find it can have a sobering effect at parties when you have drunk too much and are one beer away from turning into a drunken idiot.

The first quote you used was my experience of it in some situations. The second was my advice for someone who might wish to try it. And yeah, to some degree the point is to fuck yourself up responsibly. That's often why people do drugs. I'm just saying try to keep it on a special occasion basis rather than doing it every weekend.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Jesus Christ, this has turned into some serious D.A.R.E. assembly shit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Jesus Christ, this has turned into some serious D.A.R.E. assembly shit.

HAHA! No, give me just about anything else and I'm down, but I don't fucks with blow or horse. I'll even prove it???send me your finest assortment of drugs, and I'll do a photo essay of me enjoying them.

• Yeah it seems like alot of comments are on some TV stereotype shit. If your in good health and have a reasonably decent self control and you got money to blow. Do it. See if you like it. I hate lots of drunks, stoners and cokeheads- so do you probably. Doing coke dosent make you an asshole.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I mean, I am not condemning anyone for not using drugs, but it seems this has become a thread devoted to saddling up your high horse and preaching to imaginary drug abusers on the internet.