COCAINE

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    As someone who no longer indulges, but who spent their teens and early 20's as a full-blown drug fiend, I've realized that the ultimate problem (for me) is this: Basically everyone I now know is either A. a complete burn-out fuck-up that I try to avoid speaking to/seeing, or B. a former abuser who now dwells on sobriety. I honestly dunno what's worse... listening to people who don't know what they are talking about extol the evils of drug use, or someone who does know.

These are the problems they don't lecture you about as a child.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    it can be fun here and there. girls seem to be really into it so its not a bad idea to have some with you.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

i supply your supplier.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    A knife, a fork, a bottle and a cork
    That's the way we spell New York, Jim - yeah

Never understood those lyrics

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    i did it once with some friends and after a subsequent night of drinking, woke up the next morning on my buddy's couch. neither of us remembered that he drove us home.

shit's too expensive anyway.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    IMO the thing with any drug is YOU have to deal with it and you cannot fully rely on other people experiences. Drug effects totally vary for every person, so check yo self, what you want, what you do, what you want to achieve etc. I know people that can do coke 4-5 times per year and totally celebrate it and it is ok for them. Iknow people that smoke weed allday and still get their life done. For others this would totally not work. So just check yo self. I would never do acid for example, as i think that some doors in my brain are already open and I don't need to open them more. And fuck the girls and coke thing, nothing worse than coked out girls that do anything to get that charlie...*edit* it depends

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Most people I know who indulge act like paranoid, hyperactive dicks when they're on it, and it does seem to become one of their main: expenditures, topics of discussion, bonding rituals, etc etc.

What's worse, they lose self-awareness about all of the above and think they're scaling new heights of likeability.

All of which has definitely extinguished any curiousity I may have had.

That said, not having tried I don't doubt that it may heighten your appreciation of music, dancing, sex, etc. But seems like there may be healthier and cheaper ways to get into that "enhanced" state of mind.

• Who Hasn't?

I haven't.

fuckin shits the devil

i'm on this...

stay away from the white drugs.

I'm 37 and still have yet to do any drugs at all.

What's it like?

It's like being straight-edge except like a billion times more fun.

but a.a. you're on fireeeee

• Who here has snorted some? Please, drop some knowledge about your experiences, suggestions, pros, cons, and anything else. Real headz would like to know!

• you looking for a new hobby?

I know somebody who is.

LOL I didn't relaize peyote was considered a hobby.

I haven't done coke. Never appealed to me. Though a 12 hour long introspective nightmare strangely does.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    3 months ago I got out of a relationship with an alcoholic/ coke bitch and there is no bigger nightmare than trying to cope with someone snorting their fucking lives away.

I tried it twice with her both times I felt nothing besides a numbness in my gums that reminded me of taking ambesol

The last time I tried it with her was on a weekend trip to San Diego. she was with a group of friends who she considered to be true blue "salt of the earth" types. I spent several minutes talking to a girl doing rails off a bathroom sink wondering out loud what her 10 year old daughter might be doing tonight.

the next morning I spoke about how uncomfortable the whole weekend situation was making me and I was asked never to show my face around these people again. My girl stayed with them.

FUCK COKE
    and
    FUCK COKEHEADS

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I can't mess with the white but this right here is my shit...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

shit is lame. Never really a fan. Its only fun if you have unlimited amounts of it which if your not a rock star is next to impossible. When you run out the crash is horrible. Basically though makes me annoyingly talkative and i feel nauseous. Feels good for seriously 30 minutes then you feel all sketchy, cant sleep, grind teeth, and just feel sick to your stomach. Also the drip tastes like pure gasoline (if its good yay). Just a foul ass drug and turns people into complete assholes half the time. And it costs a small fortune to have any real party. Grams can go from $50 to $100. And most times people will go through more then this a night. See it all over at Bars and clubs.

I havent touched the stuff in years but the biggest problem I saw with people who did coke a lot is that is always leads to base, (cooking up the coke on a spoon with baking soda) and smoked in one of those glass pipes AKA "Roses" from the bodega. I have never done base but lots of people i know got into it. Its basically crack, but white kids like to call it base to feel better about themselves.

Coke is fucking wack. Smoke pot and drink beers. Indulge in psychedelics at least a few times in your life to understand your self better, cause the first few trips are really on some soul searching shit. (If you are in the right setting and right environment). My favorite times tripping were taking mushrooms on a hike. Really opened some doors in my mind that changed me forever (in a positive way). I felt like i understood life and my relation to nature and all this over deep shit that remains with me still today. And i dont need to take trips ever again to retain that feeling and insight they provided.

Sometimes drugs really do help you and can change you for the better. But just like anything else too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing. Im still having addiction problems that i have to deal with everyday. But i never regret any of the drugs i did.

• tried it a bunch of times, shit really isn't cool. You know what is cool though putting it on the inside of your gums, it makes them nice in numb.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'm 28 and still have yet to do any drugs at all.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    it can be fun here and there. girls seem to be really into it so its not a bad idea to have some with you.

Seducing a coked up girl is as satisfying as winning a chess match against a dead goldfish.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Seducing a coked up girl is as satisfying as winning a chess match against a dead goldfish.

and twice as prestigious

next time you plan to have this kind of coked up adventure you should repeat this mantra to yourself

"This isn't rape"

it'll help you whenever you feel dirty

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Does coke make people assholes or do assholes do coke? The eternal question.

When I did drugs my motto was 'I'll try anything twice'.

Did coke when I was leaving high school and didn't like it.

Years later when I was in my early 30s and had quit doing other drugs (except alcohol and coffee which I have now elliminated from my life) I did it again. Made me all jumpy and nervous. I jumped up, walked around the block a couple of times went to a junk store and looked around walked around some more and eventually eased back down.

Back when I used to do shoe repair (did I ever tell you guys I used to be a shoemaker?) I had 2 different bosses who almost lost their business to coke. I was the facilitator. I was the first employee either had ever had who could run their business. I could open and close the shop and be trusted to get the work done and keep my hands out of the till. Not many shoemakers like that. So they took off and played around all day and started doing coke. It was the thing to do in the 80s. When the bill collectors started to get nasty they realized it was time to straighten up and fly right. Both of them had the same heart to heart with me where they revealed that they had been doing coke. As if I couldn't tell.Oh really? I thought you just had the sniffles and had to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes and constantly look over your shoulder because someone may be sneaking up on you and who doesn't get nosebleeds all the time and...

So this place I worked in Syracuse was full of deadheads and dopers who worked there part time when they weren't playing in Dead tribute bands or on the road doing sound for Nightnoise or Michael Hedges. This one guy lived in the basement and every week he was getting more and more messed up on the drugs he was taking. One day we get a call and he was in jail because he was doing sound for a show and passed out and was foaming at the mouth and they called the paramedics and the paramedics found his drugs. So would we clean the drugs out of his room? So the boss, who was like 2 weeks clean, and I went down there and found dozens of little stashs of pot and lsd and flushed them. There was one stash of coke. The boss says 'lets do it'. I say 'no'. He says 'come on'. So that was the second time I did coke. He said 'here take the rest I don't want to start doing it again'. So like I said I went out and walked around until things leveled out. When I got back he wanted the rest. I wouldn't give it to him so he called Maria and had to go through the whole kicking it thing a second time.

By the way coke sucks. People who do coke suck. Don't do it.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

By the way coke sucks. People who do coke suck. Don't do it.

Exactly. I have seen so many peoples lives RUINED from that crap.

Maybe it would help if america had more maps?!?!

there's my corny joke.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Who here has snorted some? Please, drop some knowledge about your experiences, suggestions, pros, cons, and anything else. Real headz would like to know!

Son that stuff will break up a happy family.
    Destroy your life & the people around you.

• as a person who smokes weed every night (since15) i have no desire to do coke at all.never done it
    i haved seen it do so much damage...show me one successful coke head. for those who do it and think they got it all under control...id like to see them pass up free coke on the daily. if you can do that..i guess your right, your not addicted. any drug that will make you sell your prized possesions, suck dick and turn trix just to get high....can only be a good thing.
    wheres that clip on you tube...where they show the whole process of making it in colombia...with the gasoline ?

who wants to share cocaine horror stories ...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

who wants to share cocaine horror stories ...

scroll up

• dayday 9,611 Posts

next time you plan to have this kind of coked up adventure you should repeat this mantra to yourself

"This isn't rape"

that's pushing it, don't you think?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

"This isn't rape"

that's pushing it, don't you think?

nope, not in the least.

You take a girl who doesn't have control of herself and push yourself onto them knowing they don't have the ability to make decisions it can very well end up like that.

and yes, sadly I've seen this kind of situation happen.

straight up: Any man who pushes a girl under the influence of drugs to do any sexual act is a sick fuck.

• next time you plan to have this kind of coked up adventure you should repeat this mantra to yourself

"This isn't rape"

Hey whats the weather like up there on your moral high ground ???

• nope, not in the least.

You take a girl who doesn't have control of herself and push yourself onto them knowing they don't have the ability to make decisions it can very well end up like that.

and yes, sadly I've seen this kind of situation happen.

straight up: Any man who pushes a girl under the influence of drugs to do any sexual act is a sick fuck.

Who said anything about pushing themselves onto anyone ? Most of the Charlie-Whores that have crossed my path are all to eager to indulge whoever is carrying...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

"This isn't rape"

Wow I didn't think anyone would pull the moral high ground card when talking about getting girls coked up for your personal (sexual) enjoyment.

As I stated in the last post I wrote, I have first hand experience seeing girls taken full advantage of while under coke, they woke up the next day with no knowledge of what the the guy had done to them the night before, so yes if going off of the sick shit I've seen happen means that I'm playing the oh-so-holy role than so be it.

I also don't think well of guys who give girls roofies too.

• next time you plan to have this kind of coked up adventure you should repeat this mantra to yourself

"This isn't rape"

Wow I didn't think anyone would pull the moral high ground card when talking about getting girls coked up for your personal (sexual) enjoyment.

The point you seem to missing is nobody is forcing these girls to do anything, they hang off the people who are carrying and make obvious their intentions, maybe things are different here in the UK, but these girls aren't "hopeless" addicts, more like low level groupies.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

As I stated in the last post I wrote, I have first hand experience seeing girls taken full advantage of while under coke

Not to get into a big debate about this, but I'm sure there are many women who use sex for coke and are fully aware of what's going on.

That said, I agree 1000% that any dude who takes advantage of women, however it may be, is a piece of shit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    '77-'78 I worked at a Disco in Oyster Bay, Long Island. This place was a second or third rate attempt at a NYC/Studio 54 spot but did attract a crowd of rich kids from upscale towns like Great Neck and Muttontown. Suburban chic with Pantera's, Corvettes and Volvo Station Wagons lining the parking lot. Cocaine was at a height of popularity like I've never seen since. Watching coked up Guidos from Queens hitting on millionaire JAPS was a Saturday Night Live skit waiting to happen.

You could snort a line out of the cash register every night just from the residue on the curled up $20.00 bills. One of my biggest responsibilities as a bartender was to make sure no one cut and/or snorted lines on the bar. The old school mobbed-up owners warned us constantly that we better not be dealin'. And it was easy money for the taking but I never fucked with it. Did a few lines here and there, but what I saw it do to these Disco folks was bad enough to keep me from diving in head first.

During this same time I tended bar at a Rock Club in Queens on Jamaica Avenue called Beggar's Opera. The coke scene there was relatively non-existant. Disco and Cocaine went hand in hand and rock kids HATED Disco. Of course the rock kids rarely got laid.