Pimp C vs. Young Jeezy

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
man, Pimp called into our radio show last Sat night..and did another classic interview..a good 25 min long..but someone put the wrong kind of disc in the burner..so we didnt get it saved..he explained his whole beef with Jeezy, and why he is goin after him...basicly, a long story short..UGK has done 2 tracks for him for free..then they had him do one for the UGK album, and he turns around and sends Jive a $60,000.00 invoice..so Pimp tries to call Jeezy about it, and Jeezy wont talk to him, he just gets the run around from his managment..a little while later, they (managemnt) calls Pimp back, and tells him, 'ok, will do it for the homie price, 50g'z..' Pimps responce to that was "F YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!"

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Does it even need to be mentioned that Pimp C >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Jeezy sucks... always has.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

No, not really, but Pimp C is definitely way more interesting than Young Jeezy. Jeezy's first album is classic. Yup, said it.

So, the real question is, is that Jeezy's doing or is that Jeezy's label making that situation what it is?

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Jeezy's first album is classic. Yup, said it.

Seriously?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Jeezy's first album is classic. Yup, said it.

Sorry, sorry, first major solo album. I suppose Boyz In Da Hood was before 101 as well. 101 is a classic album.

edit: come to think of it, how did his first album sell? Looks like he sold 50,000 on that one. Not bad, not a major release though in comparison to 101.

Double edit: HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT HIS REAL FIRST ALBUM, THUGGIN UNDER THE INFLUENCE? WOW. FUCK IT, I GIVE UP.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

No, not really, but Pimp C is definitely way more interesting than Young Jeezy. Jeezy's first album is classic. Yup, said it.

So, the real question is, is that Jeezy's doing or is that Jeezy's label making that situation what it is?

If it's purely label greed, why won't Jeezy just man up and explain that to Pimp C?

Assuming this story is true (and it seems perfectly plausible), there's just no way Jeezy can come out of this without looking

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think this:

so Pimp tries to call Jeezy about it, and Jeezy wont talk to him, he just gets the run around from his managment

has more to deal with the situation than having to pay for a verse.