Baconator! LET'S DO THIS!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
OK. Who is (wo)MAN enough to eat one of these?I want pics and a full account of what this shit tastes like!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I am ( Man) enuff. What company sells them? BK,Wendy's?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

6 Patties?

6 Patties?

not so tough are you now Mr. big man.

6 Patties?

not so tough are you now Mr. big man.

squeak squeak.........

Wet wipes and a towel....

Where can one cop?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    total fat-51 grams
    sodium-1920 mg!!!

nasty industrial waste/instant coronary

this excludes the hormones/steroids/antibotics and pestcides/genetically modfied crop count

2 - Hamburger Patties
    Ground Beef. Seasoned with Salt.

American Cheese Slices
    Cultured Milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Artificial Color, Acetic Acid, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY.

Cheese Sauce
    Cheddar Cheese Solids (cheddar cheese [milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes], whey, buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate and artificial color [yellow 5 and 6]), Modified Food Starch, Whey, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors (modified food starch, maltodextrin, cheddar cheese [milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], butter, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oil, natural and artificial flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, sodium phosphate, medium chain triglycerides, tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, corn syrup solids, salt, tocopherol and triethyl citrate), Non Fat Dry Milk, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Inosinate, Sodium Phosphate and Annatto. CONTAINS: MILK

Bacon, 6 strips
    Cured With Water, Sugar, Salt, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate.

Mayonnaise
    Water, Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolk, Modified Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Contains less than 2%: Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium EDTA (flavor protector), Yellow 5 and 6. CONTAINS: EGG.

Ketchup
    Tomato Concentrate Made From Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring.

Mustard
    Water, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric (color), Paprika, Spice.

Honey Mustard Sauce
    Soybean Oil, Honey, Water, Dijon Mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Salt, Mustard Seed, Egg White, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (preservatives), Titanium Dioxide, Spice, Garlic, Onion, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Calcium Disodium EDTA (flavor protector). CONTAINS: EGGS.

Dill Pickles (4)
    Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Alum, Sodium Benzonate (preservative), Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 80, Turmeric, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.

Onion (4 rings)
    Onion.

Tomatoes, 1-2 slices
    Tomato

Lettuce
    Lettuce.

Premium Bun
    Enriched Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacin, iron, folic acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean, cottonseed, canola), Yeast, Salt, Gluten, Contains less than 2% of: Dough conditioners (may contain one or more of the following: sodium stearoly lactylate, calcium stearoly-2-lactylate, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono and diglycerides, DATEM, enzymes), Yeast Nutrients (may contain one or more of the following: monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate), Turmeric, Paprika, Natural Flavor, Yellow Corn Meal (Kaisers only), Calcium Silicate, Calcium Propionate (preservative). CONTAINS: DEATH.

• the vegan anti-christ...

Its like eating two Wendy's Triples back to back. Its not impossible.

thats what she said.

thats what she said.

Bat Mon

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Lets do this for Kala sake! I'm not sure my waste band can handle this.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    You could eat a Baconator and a salad and be set for the day.

I was actually looking at Wendy's website over the weekend with my lady. She was drooling over the Frosty rootbeer float. I was like, They make vanilla Frosty's now?

Times, they are indeed becoming quite different!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Lets do this for Kala sake! I'm not sure my waste band can handle this.

raj think of your kids..being fatherless

besides everyone knows I am the "VEGAN ANTICHRIST666"
    the unholy portabello/shitake ravioli

• Dude I'm getting one at lunch...My belly is full of coffee and beer from last night, I need something large and meatastic to soak it all up! My belly will be like bacony greatness!

Dude I'm getting one at lunch!

My belly will be like:

• This thread should be one to watch.....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Lunch is approaching. I want camera phone pics!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    dammit raj, we're trying to loose weight here. stop with the baconator taunting.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Can someone at least buy a bum one and post a photo essay?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    they have been around for a minute down here in flow-rida, I have ate one maybe about 4 times, not to bad, not as good as the bk stacker..

p.s. yes Im fat

Wendy's is too far from me herr in L.I.C.

L.I.C.

long island city?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I might step up to the plate (I'm 123 lbs and growing)
    but I need a couple days to psych myself up
    stay tuned

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Can someone at least buy a bum one and post a photo essay?

Wouldn't this be considered attempted murder?

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I'm hearing alot of blah, blah, blah, and not enough chomp, chomp, chomp. Who's man enough to actually do it?

L.I.C.

long island city?

Yep. I had to google to see where the closets one were. Im not gettin on the train for a sammich.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    can someone send me one of these in the mail?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i had one a lil while ago and it wasnt that bad but i was definitely extra drowsy after that.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sucha shame american food is such garbage.