tell us all about SKULL SNAPS

2»

Comments

• now he is known as the man walking around the austin show in the hugo boss t shirt sporting a thin gold chain. his legend is legit... but dont let him talk yer ear off about independent cut out houses in the mid 70's. first it will make you crap yer britches and then it will start to boar yer britches off. you will feel like yer talking to " pencil thin ".

• i.e. as the record turnz

• Only wondering, because, there is a spot here where i live in the South East. They have been around since early 70s. Few years or so ago, went in to see if there was any remaining LPs or 45s. There was, but, the shop owner said, a few months before, a U.K. collector / dealer named John Anderson had come through and picked up a little over a thousand or so pieces. For my own personal curiosity, i thought i would attempt a connection. The guys who run that shop are full of it, so you never know with em'. Sorry to steer a thread that is finally thought provoking off into a selfish abyss. Thanks Ant.

• yes he still buys records. now he is into 45 mail order in great britian. perviously he was buying every lp in sight with a black man on the cover but this was back in '75. craig moerer bought all his lp's from him like 8 years ago for $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and exported them to portland. look out for the hugo boss shirt. it will gruel you.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    May I say that this thread has been one of the most interesting (read: informative) I have read on the Strut in a while...

carry on.

Okay, one more weird factoid. In the early 90s, Luv 'n' Haight put out a couple bootleg breakbeat records called "Bulldog Breaks," one of which featured an "It's a New Day" loop.

it also had a take on "Evil Vibrations", which funnily enough was interesting....

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    this thread reminds me i have to finish a re-edit of "my hang up is you"

procrastination