Quincy Conserve Lp avaliable for trade

hyderNZhyderNZ 57 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Original copies of the "tasteful" lp + the "extra tasteful" bonus 45 are avaliable for trade.I'm looking for 60's modal/euro jazz, boogie/disco, and maybe some brazilian.Let me know what you haveThanks,Nick

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hey bro, where r u in NZ?

• hyderNZhyderNZ 57 Posts
    Hi

Im in wellington

• james1skijames1ski 22 Posts
    PM me bro!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    choice, sweet as!

Cool, wellington (literally), how's Real Greedy down there? Anything good at Slow Boat? I'm in Auckland. Does your Real Groovy have any of the stock from when they bought out Echo Records in Christchurch? We've been pillaging that stuff up here, around 45000 45s & at least 100000 LPs, crazy stuff, there were dudes flying in from overseas & dropping thousands when they put the collectable stuff out, bananas, once in a lifetime scores. Apparently the guy at Echo had a deal going with Amoeba for a while too so there is tons of US stuff with Amoeba stickers on it. It's been plentiful times for some lately.

• hyderNZhyderNZ 57 Posts
    Hey

Real Greedy strangely enough charge the least for the best records. I recently found 3 lorez alexandria lps on Discovery records (the one with "baltimore oriole") in the sale bins. The people at Slowboat are retarded. They charged $50 for a beaten up NZ copy of "sergio mendes presents Edu Lobo" by Edu lobo and then charge $2 for the Tasman connection. It just makes no sense.

This Echo records thing sounds interesting. Do you know what records they had down there?

Nick

It's cool how sometime the sweet stuff slips through the cracks at Groovy. Echo records was the huge store that had been in Christchurch for 20+ years & the guy sold everything to Real Groovy & cashed up big time, not only the store stock but the stuff he had in storage, some of it hadn't seen daylight for 20 years, as for what records.....everything imaginable, from every country imaginable, a real goldmine.