sad (Mrs. Teen USA related)

13»

Comments

• that guy HAS to be from South Carolina.

• Ha..check out Johnnie and two lesbians kissing on his couch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbtGKMvwWxg

• ---- Can't point out Ohio on a map of the US. There's 50 fucking states, how am I supposed to know where they all go? Especially those little tiny ones in the north-east. those are impossible. Delaware??? Hell if I know.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

I am pretty sure she was prepared WELL in advance for her redemption.

Not much of a redemption... man oh man how did she get into college.

I can't watch the Today show. It fucks with my head because it's this weird dystopian fake news. That 'redemption' clip was some of the best/worst i've seen...or was Ann Curry fucking with the chick through that high-five shit? I'm the confused.

ps-- Ann Curry.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That was funny. "He's dead!"

Kimmell absolutely killing it.

OH BOY. Half-way through this clip.
    "You actually placed in the top 4?"

"Yes, I actually placed 3rd runner-up."

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    or was Ann Curry fucking with the chick through that high-five shit? I'm the confused.

It looks like Curry was being ultra-sarcastic during the interview.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    is it just me or did that question seem a little heavy for a Miss Teen USA contestant? its not an excuse, just saying...

is it just me or did that question seem a little heavy for a Miss Teen USA contestant? its not an excuse, just saying...

The question itself is retarded. I don't see how any one can provide reasons for poll results, beyond speculation.

• is it just me or did that question seem a little heavy for a Miss Teen USA contestant? its not an excuse, just saying...

The question itself is retarded. I don't see how any one can provide reasons for poll results, beyond speculation.

....unless one was required to actually, like you know, think.

....unless one was required to actually, like you know, think.

Well I'm highly doubtful you can provide me with a better answer than "U.S. Americans don't have maps".