sad (Mrs. Teen USA related)

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    When she said "some people" I thought she was saying "Osama" and I was thinking "Oh, boy. Here it comes."

I thought the same thing

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I was always into her. Definitely blap.

cosine (hey batmon!) although she's looking kinda ghetto fab in that pic. i always wondered what tiffany amber theissen's skull looked like.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i always wondered what tiffany amber theissen's BRAIN like.

• Whewww! It's a good thing South Carolina doesnt have a reputation for being stupid or anything like that. Thank the almighty G-O-D that we have the best school systems and highest test scores in America or people might actually see that video clip and think different about us!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Where is THE Iraq? Is is it near the Gambia? I love how she started mixing South Africa and South America up too. Genius, legally blonde yo.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    What planet are some yall on? U really expect a teen usa contestant to criticize America?
    She'd be axed if she was to "keep it real". These ladies are trained to act "positive".

I don't think anyone is focusing on whether her answer
    was negative or positive ... it's the complete, absolute,
    stupifying incoherence of it that is so incredible.

• My sister informs me that this is from an airing of "Miss Special Teen America," not to be confused with the regular "Miss Teen America."

• My sister informs me that this is from an airing of "Miss Special Teen America," not to be confused with the regular "Miss Teen America."

oh, well that changes everything!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    "Special" as in Special Olympics?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The intro is classic: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans[/b]..."

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I want to harvest her eggs for future use.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I just noticed this but I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be Miss[/b] teen USA.

but it hardly matters......

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Chances are that this kid went the Jon Benet Ramsey route and has been a "beauty queen" since she was 5 years old.....school is not a top priority.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

My wife just threw out the possibility that Miss South Crackerlina was being progressive by identifying us as US Americans as opposed to our brothers and sister South Americans. I call bullshit.

My wife just threw out the possibility that Miss South Crackerlina was being progressive by identifying us as US Americans as opposed to our brothers and sister South Americans. I call bullshit.

I don't think so. This is simply a case of trying to sound sophisticated and misplacing power phrases.

I am pretty sure she was prepared WELL in advance for her redemption.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

Lauren Caitlin Upton: beckiest name possible without "becky" actually being in it?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wow, just heard about this. this is sad.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Not much of a redemption... man oh man how did she get into college.

• "AND ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP"

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Not much of a redemption... man oh man how did she get into college.

Right. This is the second try?

"Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map."

Well, thank god for that. But what if it was a globe?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map."

Well, thank god for that. But what if it was a globe?

or what if her friends weren't with her?

• Options

My friends and I all have our own maps.

Why does anyone in the U.S. need to find the U.S. on a map anyway? They're already here, it's not like they're going to be travelling there and need directions. Stupid question, she probably wanted to bitchslap the guy for asking such a dimwitted question but that would cost her valuable poise points.

What's most bewildering is "A fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map". um, what???!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    What's most bewildering is "A fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map". um, what???!!!

Or Ohio, as I saw on "Today" show a while back. Other facts people don't know are (1) the first 5 U.S. presidents and (2) the number of planets in the solar system. Immigrants answered #1 better than a sample of random Americans. General knowledge is falling to a laughable point. Also, the National Assessment of Educational Progress studies show that America is in the mid-20's in the world in quality of education. "Americans: We Might Be Stupid, but We Look Good and Have High-Priced Possessions so it Doesn't Matter."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

First 5 U.S. presidents......i have an excuse, i haven't become naturalized yet.
    George Washington, Samuel Adams, Thomas Jefferson.............

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    First 5 U.S. presidents......i have an excuse, i haven't become naturalized yet.

The list, in order, is George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

[sabadadadadababa] name your favorite federalist paper or deport yourself [/sabadadadadababa]