Attention: Archaic!

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
An important contribution from HAZ that deserves more shine that it will get buried in the Rize thread:

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    LOL!

I've always hated that sleeve...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I heard that the original cover design had Acey holding a carpetbag in a healthfood store while kicking a hacky sack at a fat rapper onstage but it was deemed "not southern enough" by the label's Texas-based DJ focus group.

• YO! THAT AIN'T FUNNY! CHILL WITH THAT!

ahem

IT WOULD BE BEST FOR THE MODERATORS TO LOCK THIS UP FROM PUBLIC VIEW

and SOULMARCOSSA:

Fuck you homie, get your facts straight. It was at a Farmer's Market, not a health food store. BTW: Got any Bhangra samples I can rap over? Fat Jack got his ASR all warmed up and ready.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    YO! THAT AIN'T FUNNY! CHILL WITH THAT!

ahem

IT WOULD BE BEST FOR THE MODERATORS TO LOCK THIS UP FROM PUBLIC VIEW

and SOULMARCOSSA:

Fuck you homie, get your facts straight. It was at a Farmer's Market, not a health food store. BTW: Got any Bhangra samples I can rap over? Fat Jack got his ASR all warmed up and ready.

"Yo! Remove that post, hommie."

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    What do you want me to say? Here you go, take your pick:

a. What can I say? That's a funny twist on an easy target of a photo.
    b. Aceyalone deserves your respect. Even if you dislike his records, he's still a better live MC than 95% of his peers.
    c. Out of the 28 Aceyalone records I have in my collection (including Fellowship joints and not counting doubles), Accepted Eclectic has never been one of them. The B-Boy, Real McCoy single though...
    d. Dude used to roll up to the Blowed on a bicycle...
    e. All of the above.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    What do you want me to say? Here you go, take your pick:

b. Aceyalone deserves your respect. Even if you dislike his records, he's still a better live MC than 95% of his peers.
    c. Out of the 28 Aceyalone records I have in my collection (including Fellowship joints and not counting doubles), Accepted Eclectic has never been one of them. The B-Boy, Real McCoy single though...

acey is one boring mc

28 records is too many for him to produce, one was one too many.

a bicycle, wow.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    he's still a better live MC than 95% of his peers.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

Actually, Aceyalone is a dope MC. Book of Human Language is a great album. Thanks to Anasarcasm, I've been hearing some of what the Blowed has to offer & I've been quite impressed.

That's still a funny picture, IMO.

Peace

h

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    you sure he didn't cop that clown look from fat lip, just to jump on the bandwagon?

• What do you want me to say? Here you go, take your pick:

man..i saw dude go on last after ugly duckling(which I had never heard) and a prince paul DJ set..and i cant even really remember his show. It was sort of boring..unless u just love dude like that or something..but then again I aint never dug him THAT much.