Unreleased Mobb Deep

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Mobb Deep ??? ???Pre-Hell EP???Label: LOUD (RDAB646556) / Style: HIP HOP / Format: USA-12" / Street date: 2007-08-20 unreleased tracks from ???Hell On Earth??? sessions / ???Young Luv", ???Rep The QBC", ???First Day Of Spring??? ft. Tragedy, ???In The Long Run", ???Everyday Gun Play??? & ???Reach???
Young Luv is an old fave, but the rest I can't recall... anyone?

Comments

• Mobb Deep ??? ???Pre-Hell EP???
    Label: LOUD (RDAB646556) / Style: HIP HOP / Format: USA-12" / Street date: 2007-08-20 unreleased tracks from ???Hell On Earth??? sessions / ???Young Luv", ???Rep The QBC", ???First Day Of Spring??? ft. Tragedy, ???In The Long Run", ???Everyday Gun Play??? & ???Reach???

Young Luv is an old fave, but the rest I can't recall... anyone?

In the Long Run was the track dissing Keith Murray. It was actually released on a LOUD test press sampler that featured a Big Pun track, among others. A couple others tracks from that list sound familiar, but I don't remember specifics. There were so many tracks floating around on radio and mix-tapes around that time.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Also peep Just Blaze's blog (www.themegatrondon.com) for some Mobb demos....know he's got Shook Ones and a few others up there.

• ever heard "Cop Hell"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I just heard the full story about Hav shooting the A&R at Def Jam and how he got off. crazy shit!

P is recording at my homees studio right now, and i've been able to hear the progress. this new lp is gonna be on some other shit.

• I just heard the full story about Hav shooting the A&R at Def Jam and how he got off. crazy shit!

P is recording at my homees studio right now, and i've been able to hear the progress. this new lp is gonna be on some other shit.

what?????? Explain please.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Hav accidently shot an a&r in the def jam office before they got signed th 4th & bway. loooong ass story. i thought people knew.

• I heard he shot the kid in the ass or something, but then apologized a lot and the guy didn't press charges.