King Most/B.Cause/Morse Code- EVERY WEDS. ~~ FREE

2»

Comments

• diamond in the ruff

• it's on and bubbling...2000-great

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

<i>If you only knew the inner...mind's eye is the center...if you only knew the tiiiiime!

• yesss

• Stunna shades? Go Check DA BACKPACK!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hey, what's good in sf this long weekend (18th thru 21st)? Wish I could go to this on wed. but I'm going to miss it.

Ironically, I was going to seeing Mr. Morse Code right down the street from me in LA on friday but turns out i'll be up in the northern regions.

So where's a fun place to go and dance and get stoopid.

Thanks

• Hey, what's good in sf this long weekend (18th thru 21st)? Wish I could go to this on wed. but I'm going to miss it.

Ironically, I was going to seeing Mr. Morse Code right down the street from me in LA on friday but turns out i'll be up in the northern regions.

Thanks

it's been mad slow on the weekends yo. Even I don't know what's popping and I somehow got put in charge to find something to do for my girl and all her l.a. pals this weekend. WTF

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hey, what's good in sf this long weekend (18th thru 21st)? Wish I could go to this on wed. but I'm going to miss it.

Thanks

it's been mad slow on the weekends yo. Even I don't know what's popping and I somehow got put in charge to find something to do for my girl and all her l.a. pals this weekend. WTF

haha, yeah we just kinda bounced around but it was def a good time. love the bay.

• BUMPLE

tonight, free, get a free cd too.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I'm back in SF tonight and its gwan dine!!!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    and go get our new mix already if ya haven't yet!!

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...;gonew=1#UNREAD

• Hey folks, we're putting our Side Effect weekly Wednesday party on hold...we will be locking down some future dates for a monthly jam, either at Double Dutch or another venue. Many thanks to all the people who came down and did their thing! Look out for some new music coming really soon.