Unattainable Latina Goddesses.... (NSFW!)

13»

Comments

• Sorry but that's

how could that not be a good look? there's just no fault at all on that woman

Er... the cankles? The spare tire? The boobs that'll drop to her navel when the bra comes off? The suspect dark growth around the panties? The fact that she's 4'10" at best?

Need I go on?

No, no need to go on. It's been established that you're more than likely HALF A FAG[/b]

I really wasn't expecting something like that from you A####n. I think my wife might have something to say about it too. I mean honestly, that's the best you can do?

on your part.

Chicks like that are all over Calle Ocho, usually around 10pm-4am. When you're in town next hit me up and i'll take you over there so you can spend your $10.

Really? Awwww.... thanks homie.... Y'know, all these folks on soulstrut are wrong about you. You're alright, man...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I seriously doubt that if say....Supreme started this thread there would be any objection or debate on what's classy
    the only difference is that supreme would be in a picture with all those girls and 'unattainable' would be dropped from the thread title.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket