When do these kids go Back to School?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Sayin...

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i go back thursday.

and for the past week ive been doing on campus interviewing for summer associate positions and its stressing me out.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    make sure you don't forget you bullet proof backpack (saw this on the Today Show this morning)

no joke

b/w

does this mean backpack rappers now have street cred?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    mine went today

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    make sure you don't forget you bullet proof backpack (saw this on the Today Show this morning)

no joke

b/w

does this mean backpack rappers now have street cred?

perfect for my bullet-proof wallet, shun

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I attended my first faculty meeting today. And found it very nerve-racking being on the other side of the orientation.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    today

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    today
    Phew!

Its seemed like an endless summer of meathead frat boys cutting me off in their VW Phaetons.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah, but now the subway rush hour is gonna full of kids again.

• I attended my first faculty meeting today. And found it very nerve-racking being on the other side of the orientation.

what you teachin, p---r?

• philly publics start on sept 9

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    philly publics start on sept 9

Not soon enough at Penn. I'm about to be Girl Scoutin' like The Intruders.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Sayin...

Luckily, I get two more weeks - we don't kick off until after Labor Day though the semester technically begins next Monday.

*sigh* So much time gone, so little done. Same ol, same ol.

• philly publics start on sept 9

Not soon enough at Penn. I'm about to be Girl Scoutin' like The Intruders.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    1st day at the University...

I feel sorry for the local kids down here as they went back to skool as well..

They shouldn't have to start in Sept...The feds need to work on that.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Sayin...

Luckily, I get two more weeks - we don't kick off until after Labor Day though the semester technically begins next Monday.

*sigh* So much time gone, so little done. Same ol, same ol.

Yo O-Dubs,

I'm happy to note that I don't teach during the Fall 2007 semester. I won't have to deal with students too much yet. My instructions are to work on my research and prepare a new Diversity course I'll be teaching next Spring. I also have to prepare a tenure packet for this December. Rutgers brought me in as an Associate Professor and put me up for tenure review immediately, unlike every other school. T**i and I are frustrated by house hunting (realtors and sellers are so fuckin' shady), but otherwise, life is good!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak