Forbes: Hip-Hop's Cash Kings

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    for real though I was surprised to see Joc and the Game on there. they have each had a hot album, but so have lots of folls I feel like.

So you thought that Yung Joc album was "hot," huh?

I'm not sure if even the boy deej would go that far.

no I meant they had big-selling albums. I didn't think either album was particularly hot. though I admit I never really listened to the Young Joc one.

^^^^^COPPING PLEAS

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    for real though I was surprised to see Joc and the Game on there. they have each had a hot album, but so have lots of folls I feel like.

So you thought that Yung Joc album was "hot," huh?

I'm not sure if even the boy deej would go that far.

my point is each had one [/b] big album and now they're some of the richest dudes in hip hop? I cram to understand. it's not like I see Game and Joc on billboards or anything (though I did see Joc in that weird print ad with Avon Barksdale). as a matter of fact I'm not even sure Game had a big ringtone or anything. and didn't these dudes come on the scene precicely when all of y'all have been hollering about record sales being down? dudes that have been in the game a lot longer (I dunno, Bustah or some shit?) would seem to have more cash...but yeah it's all about how you waste/grow it I guess.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    game had two big albums

game had two big albums

big like how big? I'm saying dude must be smart with his money is all.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    who is young joc?

game had two big albums

big like how big?

Is the Hurricane not returning your texts (smiley faces after all of your phrases)? You sound sore!

who is young joc?

saying. the more I think about it the more that particular one trips me out. in my non-soundscan-reading mindgarden young joc = a million other one-hit wonders. not sure how dude ended up one of the most paid hip-hoprepreneurs.

• who is young joc?

saying. the more I think about it the more that particular one trips me out. in my non-soundscan-reading mindgarden young joc = a million other one-hit wonders. not sure how dude ended up one of the most paid hip-hoprepreneurs.

His Bad Boy deal paid him $7 every time someone revved a pantomime motorcycle.

who is young joc?

Dude, their 'methodology' consists of personally calling Yung Joc, who's sitting there with a Spongebob tattoo on the side of his head throwing out fantasy numbers.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

a Spongebob tattoo on the side of his head

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

wait, is that real?... i was thinking about getting a squidward on my head, but now i'm afraid people will think i was just biting joc