My Accidental Celebrity Diss the other day

13»

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I get the impression that LA area people are just seeing celbs left and right, is this the case?

yeah, haven't you heard, i know them all

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    hot girl in her 20s sucking her thumb in your bedroom =cute (for obvious freudian reasons)
    same girl sucking their thumb in public= not even remotely cute

• I get the impression that LA area people are just seeing celbs left and right, is this the case?

i see people all the time. rarely is it ever a big deal. a few weeks ago, chris rock almost hit me with his nice and shiny mercedes while he was arguing with his wife. that was kinda funny. i had to giggle about it. nearly walked into method man on saturday. was in line with cheri oteri at amoeba a few minutes later. she had a stack of hot reissues in her hands, invaders, magnum, F.A.T.. and some other shit like that. this doesn't even count the interesting folks i see at work which is a movie production comp. that doesnt count.

there are however some girls i can't wait to see around town, scarlett johansson is one. i am sure it will be a disappointment when it happens. like some slummy type shit at 8 in the morning lookin all gang green or some shit.

guzzo-

frankly i completely support your andrew dice clay incident. these ent industry folks are fucking nuts. like seriously on some next level, yes man type of shit. i just hope that they find out that people do this shit on the regular. its karma. a friend of mine dipped some fresh fruit for her boss in the toilet(soiled at that) because he had continually molested and berated her.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i have yet to see a celebrity since ive been down here. but in all honesty, im not the best at spotting them.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Mine is pretty lame.......

Driving home from band practice and this dude flies out in front of us on his mountain bike. It was in the middle of a long section of road and he came out from behind some trees like a goof. My friend (driving) said "That's Chris Cornell from Soundgarden." So just to be a jerk I hung out the window and said "Get a haircut hippie!!". He was on such an ego trip I figured it was funny.
    He just looked over his shoulder and kept going.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I get the impression that LA area people are just seeing celbs left and right, is this the case?

i see people all the time. rarely is it ever a big deal. a few weeks ago, chris rock almost hit me with his nice and shiny mercedes while he was arguing with his wife. that was kinda funny. i had to giggle about it. nearly walked into method man on saturday. was in line with cheri oteri at amoeba a few minutes later. she had a stack of hot reissues in her hands, invaders, magnum, F.A.T.. and some other shit like that. this doesn't even count the interesting folks i see at work which is a movie production comp. that doesnt count.

there are however some girls i can't wait to see around town, scarlett johansson is one. i am sure it will be a disappointment when it happens. like some slummy type shit at 8 in the morning lookin all gang green or some shit.

guzzo-
    frankly i completely support your andrew dice clay incident. these ent industry folks are fucking nuts. like seriously on some next level, yes man type of shit. i just hope that they find out that people do this shit on the regular. its karma. a friend of mine dipped some fresh fruit for her boss in the toilet(soiled at that) because he had continually molested and berated her.

Portlands the same way. Last week I saw; Cathrine Zeta Jones, Prince and Debbie Gibson.

Dan

Portlands the same way. Last week I saw; Cathrine Zeta Jones, Prince and Debbie Gibson.

Dan

In your store or out and about? Famous people love the Northwest. I don't see many, but their are tons of famous people sightings up here.

Funny story, Public Enemy was playing in Lawrence Kansas when I was living there. My 3 roomates came home and said they just saw Flavor Flav eating at this health food place. One of them was like....that's bullshit it wasn't Flavor what the hell would he be eating at that hippie place for. I said decribe them. "Oh this little black guy with a top hat and a clock surrounded by some big black guys in uniforms."

I said what the fuck dumbass, who the hell else would look like that in freakin' Kansas? I said the S1W's usually Muslim and they are all heathly so it's not that crazy they would be eating at the main health food resuraunt before the show.

Dude says, "Yea but then they got into some busted ass Impala." I said shit they were just keeping it real, maybe even just getting a ride from someone they knew.

What little black guy with a top hat and a clock around his neck wouldn't be Flavor Flav???????

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i guess my story of walking by the girl Lucie from degrassi high here in toronto isn't much of a story...cmon, she was in a Kish video...canaNDNs know what im talking about eh?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    On my last L.A. trip I saw J-Sands from Lone Catalyst saying whattup to Redman who was in a Escalade driving down Melrose in front of Fat Beats.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    i guess my story of walking by the girl Lucie from degrassi high here in toronto isn't much of a story...cmon, she was in a Kish video...canaNDNs know what im talking about eh?

She was dancing in "I rhyme the world in 80 days" perhaps?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Dan

In your store or out and about? Famous people love the Northwest. I don't see many, but their are tons of famous people sightings up here.

Sorry friend, I was just joking. I've never seen any of them.

Dan

Sorry friend, I was just joking. I've never seen any of them.

HA HA!!! Got me!

One friend of mine did have a real Prince sighting while in Minneapolis. He was gassing up and a big limo pulled into the station. A super hot girl got out with a scowl on her face stomping away from the limo. A second later Prince jumps out and says "I made you bitch!!!!". Dude didn't know who the girl was but he did know Prince.

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Tommy Chong spotted me stealing spray paint next to him in pep boys when I was in High School.I was honored,and he looked baked.About 2 years later,I was delivering some documents for my job,and I got in an elevator alone with tommy Chong.He looked baked,I wished I was baked.

A friend of Mine fooled around with a girl in Miles Davis' bed,and then had the balls to rock his Bath Robe after words.He was a white dude too.Miles would have been hella perturbed had he known.

A friend of mine threw a half full 40 ounce of Mickeys at Drew Barrymore on La Brea,because,get this,she did not remember him from a party a month earlier.It was across the street from this Coffee House called The Living Room(Early 90's).Any LA people remember this spot?It was actually kind of a cool spot to meet girls,or like this occasion,not meet girls.

Aww memories....

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i was in a flight from newark to la a few years back and while waiting in line the RZA and his camp show up: MPC in hand and their own chinese takeout. it was classic.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Coffee House called The Living Room(Early 90's).Any LA people remember this spot?It was actually kind of a cool spot to meet girls,

So yeah girl, I look over and lo and behold the "Champ" LP is there just chilling for 2$ bucks. You should come over to my place, I'll show you my private press. [/b]

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Coffee House called The Living Room(Early 90's).Any LA people remember this spot?It was actually kind of a cool spot to meet girls,or like this occasion,not meet girls.

Aww memories....

Where was that??

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Coffee House called The Living Room(Early 90's).Any LA people remember this spot?It was actually kind of a cool spot to meet girls,or like this occasion,not meet girls.

Aww memories....

Where was that??

interesting reason to resurrect a 2 year-old thread