My Accidental Celebrity Diss the other day

Comments

• When I was an intern
    order me around

failing to see the problem here.

a.) stand up for yourself.
    b.) spit in a man's coffee like a cunt.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Yeah, just kill him w/ kindness or do what I do be snide and condesending as fuck (yet not provably so like you could lose your job for what you said, it's all bout tone expression and attitude, not what you say), lots a times that will break 'em.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    When I was an intern
    order me around

I was not interning for Andrew Dice Clay...he was just some washed up has-been trying to pitch a show in hopes that someone would still want to take a chance on him. He insulted me several times in the 4 or 5 minutes of time we shared in the same space then told me to get him a cup of coffee. The people I was interning for treated me and all the other interns with respect sure I had to grab coffee for them too but that was part of my duties and I'll gladly do it for those that treat me right.

RD:[/b] Insulting him back would have killed any chance of me keeping that internship. Like I said let it serve at a reminder that you should be careful who you disrespect.

maybe I'd be getting more congratulations if I hit him with the backend of a hairbrush?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    When I was an intern I spit in Andrew Dice Clay's coffee...

....it was no accident

What a bitch move.

it was retaliation for him treating me like a dick.

You are a d!ck, dude.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i dont know adam... makes me worried to keep any open food or drink containers around you...

honestly though as big of a dick as he probably was to you, that was kinda uncool. what if you have hepatitis and then spit in his coffee and now he has hepatitis because of it? not saying that you have any diseases or anything but seriously thats kinda fucked up...

you would of gotten more respect by not writing that story... but its cool... we all make mistakes the problem is that you think that it was justified. thats why cats dont think its funny...

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    When I was an intern
    order me around

I was not interning for Andrew Dice Clay...he was just some washed up has-been trying to pitch a show in hopes that someone would still want to take a chance on him. He insulted me several times in the 4 or 5 minutes of time we shared in the same space then told me to get him a cup of coffee. The people I was interning for treated me and all the other interns with respect sure I had to grab coffee for them too but that was part of my duties and I'll gladly do it for those that treat me right.

RD:[/b] Insulting him back would have killed any chance of me keeping that internship. Like I said let it serve at a reminder that you should be careful who you disrespect.

maybe I'd be getting more congratulations if I hit him with the backend of a hairbrush?

weak dude... He is a known asshole, look at his act. What do you expect him to be nice? Besides one internship ends another begins... Also if you were an intern then technically you are bottom rung, expect to get shitted on, comes with teh territory. Its no excuse, but then again its no excuse for a weak move like that.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    When I was an intern
    order me around

so it's justified? ok, now i understand.

anyhow. i have seen how some of these brats act, and have been in a similar situation, but spitting in someones beverage never entered my mind. adversely, i would never be insulting to someone preparing my food though. kinda asking for it, foll ass idoit.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    i would never be insulting to someone preparing my food though. kinda asking for it, foll ass idoit.

Once again, T comes with the truth.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I've only fucked with someone's food once in all the years I used to work at a restaurant. This was actually in Room Service years ago, some dude called up DEMANDING shit like crazy and was complete prick so I rubbed his burger or whatever on the bottom of my shoe. Fuck that dude.

CELEBRITIES ARE CLAYGEE!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

....it was no accident

a). Andrew Dice Clay=B-List Dickhead
    b). You should of "manned up" via PM, homie
    c). I think you guys are jumping on Guzzo too much, I know a lot of motherfuckers would do something similar if not the same thing.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

....it was no accident

What a bitch move.

Honestly, if it was anyone else but Dice I might agree but Dice gets off on how much of a dick he can be. Fuck people like that.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I think you guys are jumping on Guzzo too much, I know a lot of motherfuckers would do something similar if not the same thing.

Fuck, the truth speakers are in full effect today...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    True to my word, today I think G did the right thing.

You always hear that resturant workers spit in the food, but you eat there anyway.

Did you know who ADC was? I thought he was a professional asshole.

How many of you have worked food service?

Have you spit?

Dan

• c). I think you guys are jumping on Guzzo too much

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    while i don't have any personal stories of this nature, my old roommate did vomit in mandy moore's bed.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    while i don't have any personal stories of this nature, my old roommate did vomit in mandy moore's bed.

Did he at least hook up with her before that?

How did he get in MM's Bed?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

....it was no accident

What a bitch move.
    dude, i do that to my boss at least once a week.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

she was sucking on her thumb.

That's hot.

Ugh. I am glad you like it. That's my pet peeve, adults sucking their thumbs, especially dudes. But chicks who do it look unsexy as hell, just silly.

When i lived in VA, I was looking through 45s in the back room, and I heard a womans voice outside the door, "can i use your bathroom."

i thought it was wierd that my man said yes, because they never let anyone back there. so she walks in and steps around me and my portable. she said excuse me and smiled, i smiled back. I couldnt help but wonder where i knew her from, but couldnt place the face. she comes out of the bathroom and asks me, "what are you doing back here?"

I told her i was just looking for records and we get into a conversation about music. i broke out the question, "you look familiar to me, where'd you go to high school?" She smiled and went off about her high school. So she says bye and walks out. I come out shortly after, and asked my friend, "Where do i know this girl from?"

He says, "dude, that's hillary swank."

DOH!

I had a similar experience in a bar in DC. I saw this dude that I thought was someone I knew from Minneapolis. I finally said to my friend "See that guy at the bar? I know he was in a band from Minneapolis and I know I know that guy, but I can't place him."

"Dude, that's Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters"

"Oh."

I also almost knocked Daryl Hannah over when I was working at First Avenue. She was coming in the door to see a John Doe show and I ran smack into her. My friend also had to tell me..."dude, that was Daryl Hannah!"

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I was eating sushi at Matsuhisa and when I was leaving I thought the hostest was cute so I rolled up the desk, and bumped infront of someobody to grab a tooth pick. I smiled at the hostest and she smiled back, but I heard some murmuring behind me and as I was almost out the door I looked back. Turns out I totally pushed Matt Damon out the way.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Did he at least hook up with her before that?

sadly, no, she wasn't there.

How did he get in MM's Bed?

i guess he's friends with her brother, who threw a party while the rest of the family was out of town.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That's my pet peeve, adults sucking their thumbs, especially dudes.

I mean, is this a common problem? That's how DC gets down?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

It was a fad here about 10 years ago.

Well, let me explain this more. On weekends I work at a hospital ER/Urgent Care. I see a lot of young mothers/ some young fathers. Every few weeks, one of these parents will sit down to register their child and all the while will be sucking their thumb. To me, this is CRAZY. I see more adolescents do it, which is still disturbing, but one concludes that they will grow out of it.

One of my co-workers' boyfriends(36 yrs old) sucks his thumb, and she thinks it's cute. Signal that it takes all kinds, I guess, but also that the world is shaved by a drunken barber. That shit ain't cute.

hot girl sucking here thumb=cute (for obvious freudian reasons)
    anyones else sucking their thumb=not cute
    doesn't that shit buck your teeth out though?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ok heres a more true the title of this thread accidental celebrity diss:

I used to work at a video store in Pasadena, the vibe of the store was really laid back and the other employees and I were known to be fun yet opinionated...apparently people would drive in from other cities just for the type of service and conversation we would give them. One day this lady in her 40's walks in the store she's dressed in Nike sweats and hanging out with this big black man, she's got quite the blaccent on and its always been a pet peeve of mine to hear it (kinda strange since I get called out on having one every once in a while). Anyways she comes up to the counter and asks about a video and I give her a very matter-of-fact response, nothing too rude, like I said we were known for our service but she didn't take too kindly to it, she then had a little straight-ahaead-but-not-so-friendly chat with me and when all was said and done she brought up like $200 worth of DVD's to buy. she dropped a credit card in front of me and without looking at it I said "I'm gonna have to see your ID". She looked perterbed and threw it down on the counter...

thats when I felt dumb, the name on the ID: TEENA MARIE.

I ended up apologizing for my attitude and mentioned how huge a fan I am, she was real nice about it afterwards and I felt like a total jerk.

• she was sucking on her thumb.

That's hot.

Ugh. I am glad you like it. That's my pet peeve, adults sucking their thumbs, especially dudes. But chicks who do it look unsexy as hell, just silly.

I've never seen anyone over 5 do this. That is shocking you've actually witnessed this done by a few people. I probably would be turned off if I actually saw it in person, but I just got this image in my head of a hot girl sucking her thumb, looking kinda young and innocent and with an oral fixation.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    ok heres a more true the title of this thread accidental celebrity diss:

I used to work at a video store in Pasadena, the vibe of the store was really laid back and the other employees and I were known to be fun yet opinionated...apparently people would drive in from other cities just for the type of service and conversation we would give them. One day this lady in her 40's walks in the store she's dressed in Nike sweats and hanging out with this big black man, she's got quite the blaccent on and its always been a pet peeve of mine to hear it (kinda strange since I get called out on having one every once in a while). Anyways she comes up to the counter and asks about a video and I give her a very matter-of-fact response, nothing too rude, like I said we were known for our service but she didn't take too kindly to it, she then had a little straight-ahaead-but-not-so-friendly chat with me and when all was said and done she brought up like $200 worth of DVD's to buy. she dropped a credit card in front of me and without looking at it I said "I'm gonna have to see your ID". She looked perterbed and threw it down on the counter...

thats when I felt dumb, the name on the ID: TEENA MARIE.

I ended up apologizing for my attitude and mentioned how huge a fan I am, she was real nice about it afterwards and I felt like a total jerk.

Teena is still looking good at her age. Def' would tap.

I get the impression that LA area people are just seeing celbs left and right, is this the case?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I get the impression that LA area people are just seeing celbs left and right, is this the case?

I don't think so. I mean for me I work in the industry so yeah I see them quite a bit, and when I worked at the video store we were not to far from most of the studios in Burbank so a lot of studio execs and occasional artists and celebrities would come by. But for most of LA its not a celebrity haven.

I did grow up living in a complex that housed Little Richie from Family Matters and Shirley Hemphill before she died though