My Accidental Celebrity Diss the other day

DongerDonger 854 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
So I'm hitting on this absolutely beautiful woman the other day at work, but she is apparently waiting on some dude. She has a British accent so I ask her if it's the dude with the Beatles looking haircut that she is waiting for. She giggles all cute and says, "yes." The dude turns and looks at me because he kind of overheard part of the conversation, so I smirk and explain to him that I guessed by her British accent that she was waiting for him cause of his whole recreated Beatles look. Dude looks at me like I just slapped him in the face and he walks away.She is all like, "Bye!!!!" all cute and waving to me and shit while she catches up to his cry baby ass.My boy turns to me and says, "Do you know who that is? That's Liam Gallagher from Oasis. That's like a huge insult to him!"I'm like,"Word, who's that?"Well now I know, and hahahahahaha cause I hear he is an asshole anyway.

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    My boy turns to me and says, "Do you know who that is? That's Liam Gallagher from Oasis. That's like a huge insult to him!"

I'm like,"Word, who's that?"

Well now I know, and hahahahahaha cause I hear he is an asshole anyway.

Ha, those Oasis fuckers are walking insults. Congrats.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Haha! Awesome. Dude is a total choad anyway.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thats awesome dude

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I didn't diss any celebrities but I was at a club in NYC one night and I sit down and this bomb chick comes and sits next to me. I get to making conversation and she tells me she is waiting for someone. She was really nice and friendly and some guy shows up and she gets up and leaves with him and waves bye and says it was nice to meet me. I realize as she is walking out it was Jennifer Beals from flashdance! I don't know how old she is but damn, she looked good.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    NO ATTEMPT TO GET INTO JENNIFER BEALS PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Dude, cmon! She looks different, but yet, differently smoking hot from the 80s. Quite the near miss there mang!

PS An appropriate serendipity filled diss donger...

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i farted in front of Jackie Chan while we were both lining up at the airport.

My stomach was about to explode, I had to let it out...it stank like hell too

didn't realise that it was him till i turned around after I farted.

oops.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

oops.
    hahahahahahah. damn that's funny

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

oops.

Don't ever turn around after you fart, it could've just as easily been Jennifer Beals and you would've been humiliated.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    On a plane from LAX to JFK last spring I sat in front of Ted Danson. He kept kicking the back of my seat like a little kid. I got him in the end, though, as I unintentionally (I swear!) elbowed him in the rear as I pulled my bag down from the overhead bin after landing.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I got him in the end as I elbowed him in the rear

AYO.

oops.

good stories.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Walking out of the Post office I literally knocked over Elliot Gould... Had to help him back up, and he wasn't too happy with me...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I can't top any of these, but...

I was working a meals on wheels on Thanksgiving or Christmas. We were in the kitchen keeping the steam tables full. Bring the hot stuff from the oven. Fill the steam table. Return empty trays. One guy who was running stuff back and forth from the ovens kept taking our spatulas, every time. Pissed us off. I heard someone say something about him going to Washington DC. Next time he took our serving spatula I started giving him a hard time about being one of those Washington DC political thiefs, always stealing from the little guys.

Turns out he was my senator Ron Wyden. I swear I never recognized him, I'm terrible remembering faces.

This is how I found out. A woman came back to help in the kitchen. She introduced herself as *** Wyden. I said Wyden? Any relation to the senator? Oh Snap!

Turns out the guy in charge of the volunteers insulted him too by sticking him in the kitchen instead of by the door where he could greet all the volunteer drivers as they came in.

Voted for Bush's medicare perscription plan just to get back at us.

Dan

Twoply, was Ted traveling coach, or were you in first class? Or does Ted take SW?

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts
    So I'm hitting on this absolutely beautiful woman the other day at work, but she is apparently waiting on some dude. She has a British accent so I ask her if it's the dude with the Beatles looking haircut that she is waiting for. She giggles all cute and says, "yes."

The dude turns and looks at me because he kind of overheard part of the conversation, so I smirk and explain to him that I guessed by her British accent that she was waiting for him cause of his whole recreated Beatles look. Dude looks at me like I just slapped him in the face and he walks away.

She is all like, "Bye!!!!" all cute and waving to me and shit while she catches up to his cry baby ass.

My boy turns to me and says, "Do you know who that is? That's Liam Gallagher from Oasis. That's like a huge insult to him!"

I'm like,"Word, who's that?"

Well now I know, and hahahahahaha cause I hear he is an asshole anyway.

Did they look like this?:

why were they at your work?!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

Did they look like this?:

Either that's not the best picture of her, or she was a different girl. Got any more pics? You need to see her body, that may be the best part.

BTW I left out the best part of the story. I first saw her sitting on a chair completely zoning out, not realizing she was sucking on her thumb. How do you not approach a hot woman doing that? Anyway I walked up all sly and asked her if she was getting ready to take a nap. She blushed, then I turned on the charm and closed in for the kill.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    OK I just did a google image search and it turns out the dude is married, but was hanging out with a another girl that is way hotter than his wife.

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts
    OK I just did a google image search and it turns out the dude is married, but was hanging out with a another girl that is way hotter than his wife.

ok, but why were they @ your work? just random co incidence or do major celebs hangout by the coffee machine all the time at your place?!

• Did they look like this?:

is this the fool who hates hiphop or is that his twin brother. i guessing they both do. btw, way to hit on dood's chick. hahahha

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Haha! Awesome. Dude is a total choad anyway.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

is this the fool who hates hiphop or is that his twin brother. i guessing they both do. btw, way to hit on dood's chick. hahahha

it was the other one noel

• she was sucking on her thumb.

That's hot.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Did Liam not have his 7ft, 500lb bodyguard with him?

He needs it most of the time, cos the boy is a serious asshole. I worked for their distribution firm for a while - he was constantly on the gak and claimed to be properly 'tooled' up, so don't 'fook wid me' an'all that. .

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Twoply, was Ted traveling coach, or were you in first class? Or does Ted take SW?

My original flight was delayed so they bumped me up to business class. Shit is real nice up there.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I dissed Jason Biggs, but it was no accident...

A couple years ago, my family was out West visiting and while in LA, they ran into Biggs at a coffee shop. At the time my sister was 10 and completely starstruck so she wouldn't shut up about it.

When they came up north, they stayed at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay where American Wedding was filmed. It was a couple days before any of the 'cool' cast was there, so naturally the only guy there was Biggs.

So random circumstances placed my sister in the same place as Biggs twice in one week. Well, I found that amusing enough to mention to him as we ran into him at the hotel.

Instead of laughing about it, he just looks at me and says, 'what, are you stalking me or something?' He wasn't even kidding... he actually htought he was cool enough to have a stalker. Having to hold back kocking him out, all I could say was, 'Yeah Biggs, WE'RE stalking YOU! Come on?! You pie fucker!'

End of story... you probably had to be there, but it was awesome!

DJ Ferrari

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    When i lived in VA, I was looking through 45s in the back room, and I heard a womans voice outside the door, "can i use your bathroom."

i thought it was wierd that my man said yes, because they never let anyone back there. so she walks in and steps around me and my portable. she said excuse me and smiled, i smiled back. I couldnt help but wonder where i knew her from, but couldnt place the face. she comes out of the bathroom and asks me, "what are you doing back here?"

I told her i was just looking for records and we get into a conversation about music. i broke out the question, "you look familiar to me, where'd you go to high school?" She smiled and went off about her high school. So she says bye and walks out. I come out shortly after, and asked my friend, "Where do i know this girl from?"

He says, "dude, that's hillary swank."

DOH!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I was spinning the VH1 premier party for Jerry Hall's reality show, Kept. I didn't really know who she was. So I played a Rolling Stones song and the handlers and assistants and whoever ran over and were like "you have to cut this immediately," so I did. It turns our Jerry Hall was married to Mick Jagger and he cheated on her and got some Brazillian model pregnant and they had a very messy divorce.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    OUCH!!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    When I was an intern I spit in Andrew Dice Clay's coffee...

....it was no accident

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

....it was no accident

What a bitch move.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

....it was no accident

What a bitch move.

it was retaliation for him treating me like a dick. I don't give a fuck who you are (or were) you disrespect me and then order me around youre asking for it

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

....it was no accident

What a little dude move.