plaese to read Japanese?

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
just got this record and there are a couple songs I want to play out, and I hate playing out something and not knowing its name...if you want to translate every song that would be really cool, but on this side I want to know whattrack 5 is called:and what track 1 is called on this sidethank you in advance!

Comments

• Kibo No Tabi
    (Journey Of Hope)

Side 1

1. Somewhere Sometime
    2. Magic Road
    3. Friends
    4. Knock The Door Of The Soul (or Heart)
    5. Love Forever
    6. The Happening Of The Mid-Summer (A popular song back in the day in Japan)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m19Bu7CH718

Side 2
    1. 20 Year Old Love (20y.o. is considered being an adult in Japan)
    2. Love Again
    3. Journey Of Hope
    4. Beautiful Yokohama
    5. Song Of Love (roughly translated)
    6. Noah's Ark

• Track 5 = ai yo eien ni = eternal love
    Track 1 = hatachi no koi = twenty year old love

(but a twenty year old lover would be nice...)

• (but a twenty year old lover would be nice...)

jk on that part. oh man, i got beat to this. me too slow for soulstrut speed.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Thank you!

another Asian question I had was, what is this LP, is it common? I think it is Korean but I'm fairly ignant in icon recognition... Some sort of label sampler... I need another one, I am borrowing it from a record geek friend, I dont think he will part with it...tons of great songs with echoey farfisa, fuzz, drums...I need this, hey possession is 9/10ths of the law right? The book in the gatefold is just ridiculous...I only took pics of a few pages, its a pretty long booklett

• gunnmgunnm 25 Posts
    Thank you!

another Asian question I had was, what is this LP, is it common? I think it is Korean but I'm fairly ignant in icon recognition... Some sort of label sampler... I need another one, I am borrowing it from a record geek friend, I dont think he will part with it...tons of great songs with echoey farfisa, fuzz, drums...I need this, hey possession is 9/10ths of the law right? The book in the gatefold is just ridiculous...I only took pics of a few pages, its a pretty long booklett

It is Chinese, and I believe it's from Singapore.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Thank you!

INSANE

i wouldnt even care how it sounded and it would STILL be find of the century for me.

• thta does look pretty amazing. post up some songs maybe??

• That book looks so fucking awesome. Thanks for posting it!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    seriously i cant get over that booklet. the polar bear five?! what the fuck is that font?! these pages are beyond

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Thank you!

if its korean you can usually distinguish it by the the number of circles... we koreans have a whole lot of circles in our writing.