I almost got into a fight......

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
on the basketball court. Lately I've just been "losing it" a lot on the court. Due to too much time on my hands and having a chip on my shoulder. Almost every other time in fact. I have anger management issues. For example today, these two UCLA-looking nerds, kept talking all throughout the game. Yap yap yap yap yap. Typical non-balling whiners. I took the bait, after some hard fouls, stepped up and confronted him. "He said what are you gonna do?" and so I just shoved him with both hands. Should've just decked this dude. You ever regret not punching someone?Now, usually I never step to people, but this dude just would NOT shut up. My trash talk game was pretty on point today though. Some goodies were:"JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!""YOU GOOFY-ASS LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER!""You couldn't even SEE the play cuz of yo skinny ass eyes!""You're a fuckin' nerd!"At this point, there was a decent gallery surrounding this on-court madness. I reluctantly played a 2 on 2, with me and my buddy against them. We were up 6-2, game point, but they fouled us on every play, and I couldn't finish the game. Usually, I'm able to back this kinda shit up. We lost, it sucked. But we won the 5 on 5's.

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    You sound whiny.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You sound whiny.

I don't whine, I just yell at stupid people.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    You sound whiny.

Please re-read your post.

You sound whiny.

Please re-read your post.

BITCH, MY RIGHT HOOK IS DEVASTATING.

Happy Friday yall.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Friday yall.

I was waiting for some shit to pop off tonight. This is definitely a good start.

Happy Friday yall.

I was waiting for some shit to pop off tonight. This is definitely a good start.

Cool. It's what I do best.

• You sound whiny.

I don't whine, I just hit[/b] people.

I don't think it's cool to hit people, especially if it's just because you can't handle what someone is saying.

But, then again, I've been hit in the face and called a poindexter for no reason, I don't play sports, and I'm a grown man.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you actually suck at starting shit, yuichi. serg already told you that a few weeks ago. try again. plaese to diss me so we can battle before i head to milk.

I don't think it's cool to hit people, especially if it's just because you can't handle what someone is saying.

No doubt, but some people are asking for it.

you actually suck at starting shit, yuichi. serg already told you that a few weeks ago. try again. plaese to diss me so we can battle before i head to milk.

Cas, your avatar screams Boondocks!
    You may live close to Milk
    but you probably still eat Coon dock.
    you ride jock.

It's time to replace your jock-strap
    your rhymes are wack, i will smack you
    back to Cancun, while you listen to my fast rap
    spectacular vernacular.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    You sound whiny like a Kobe Bryant fan.

and

Coon

• HAL FISHMAN R.I.P.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Cas, your avatar screams Boondocks!
    You may live close to Milk
    but you probably still eat Coon dock.
    you ride jock.

It's time to replace your jock-strap
    your rhymes are wack, i will smack you
    back to Cancun, while you listen to my fast rap
    spectacular vernacular.

that aint rappin son/
    you smell like talib kweli/
    you stay on shit like flies/
    I change it up like plastic surgery/

suckers talk about they murder me/
    I resurrect myself/
    I smoke blunts of holy water/
    your hip-hop's bastard child and I'm sleeping with its favorite daughter

it's 2007/
    but you're definitely rappin double O/
    Call me Mr. Beaver/
    I stay with that retarded flow

This aint prime time/
    This aint pay-per-view/
    so fall back you hatters/
    or I'm gone have to start stylin on you

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

But, then again, I've been hit in the face and called a poindexter for no reason, I don't play sports, and I'm a grown man.

Nobody gets called a poindexter for "no reason."

• Too much UFC.

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    Now, usually I never step to people, but this dude just would NOT shut up. My trash talk game was pretty on point today though. Some goodies were:

"JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!"

"YOU GOOFY-ASS LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER!"

"You couldn't even SEE the play cuz of yo skinny ass eyes!"

"You're a fuckin' nerd!"

wait. this was your trash talk? the goodies that were on point?

i'm the last dude to condone violence, but i think everyone may have been better off had you foregone the conversation and just decked dude.

once again

"JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!"
    did you blue-devil smack the court and d-up during this goody?

• But, then again, I've been hit in the face and called a poindexter for no reason, I don't play sports, and I'm a grown man.

Nobody gets called a poindexter for "no reason."

Touch??

I would've been Chris Childs in this case.

• on the basketball court. Lately I've just been "losing it" a lot on the court. Due to too much time on my hands and having a chip on my shoulder. Almost every other time in fact. I have anger management issues. For example today, these two UCLA-looking nerds, kept talking all throughout the game. Yap yap yap yap yap. Typical non-balling whiners. I took the bait, after some hard fouls, stepped up and confronted him. "He said what are you gonna do?" and so I just shoved him with both hands.
    Should've just decked this dude. You ever regret not punching someone?

Now, usually I never step to people, but this dude just would NOT shut up. My trash talk game was pretty on point today though. Some goodies were:

"JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!"

"You're a fuckin' nerd!"

At this point, there was a decent gallery surrounding this on-court madness. I reluctantly played a 2 on 2, with me and my buddy against them. We were up 6-2, game point, but they fouled us on every play, and I couldn't finish the game. Usually, I'm able to back this kinda shit up. We lost, it sucked. But we won the 5 on 5's.

Who cares?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I took the bait, after some hard fouls, stepped up and confronted him

Never...NEVER let em get in your head. That's sports fundamentals, dog.

My boy used to try to talk shit like Tim Hardaway on the court. Im not fuckin w/ that behavior.
    My game does the talkin for me.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    on the basketball court. Lately I've just been "losing it" a lot on the court. Due to too much time on my hands and having a chip on my shoulder. Almost every other time in fact. I have anger management issues. For example today, these two UCLA-looking nerds, kept talking all throughout the game. Yap yap yap yap yap. Typical non-balling whiners. I took the bait, after some hard fouls, stepped up and confronted him. "He said what are you gonna do?" and so I just shoved him with both hands.
    Should've just decked this dude. You ever regret not punching someone?

"JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!"

"You're a fuckin' nerd!"

At this point, there was a decent gallery surrounding this on-court madness. I reluctantly played a 2 on 2, with me and my buddy against them. We were up 6-2, game point, but they fouled us on every play, and I couldn't finish the game. Usually, I'm able to back this kinda shit up. We lost, it sucked. But we won the 5 on 5's.

Who cares?

It's his blog.

I took the bait, after some hard fouls, stepped up and confronted him

Never...NEVER let em get in your head. That's sports fundamentals, dog.

My boy used to try to talk shit like Tim Hardaway on the court. Im not fuckin w/ that behavior.
    My game does the talkin for me.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Times have changed or L.A. is soft...

In NYC back in the day a gun would have been pulled on your ass quicker than you could say..."But, but, but I know Jordan Farmar".

Talkin' trash while playing streetball is reserved for those who are 6:7, 250 lbs and don't mind doing a little time upstate.

And I'll suggest that if there weren't at least 10 guys standing around holding cans/bottles in paper bags you were playing in the suburbs.

And I'll suggest that if there weren't at least 10 guys standing around holding cans/bottles in paper bags you were playing in the suburbs.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Batmon....have you ever played there??

I used to go watch but never had the nerve to try to play...."The Cage" near the 6th Ave. subway stop in the Village was my spot.

One wonders how well such "goodies" as this would go over at the Rucker:

"You're a fuckin' nerd!"