Guess Who's Back b/w What's Up, Yall?

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Hey Dudes (and Dudettes),I'm finally back on the set (as anyone gave a Fffff...). T**i, the pooch, and I have landed in North Brunswick, New Jersey. I definitely don't miss racially homogeneous, racist Milwaukee, as the variety of people here is so beautiful. They drive nutty as hell though, as they did in Milwaukee, but they're more aggressive on the roads too!!! We left Milwaukee on July 27th, stayed a few days at my in-laws in Akron, OH, and arrived in Jersey on July 31st. We didn't receive our belongings until August 5th (this sucked big time!!!), and I was out-of-town during this time (at the Academy of Management Conference in Philly), so T**i had to handle it. We had the long-stay at the Holiday Inn Express waiting for our stuff to arrive.Speaking of the Conference, my department at Rutgers threw this big shindig at The Melting Pot on Filbert. It's wild to see how the other half lives, as institutional funding resources go. Up to this point, I've worked at relatively broke-ass schools. We had free food, drinks, and the whole nine, and there had to be about 200-300 people there including Rutgers employees, associated faculty, graduate students, guest, and doctoral students seeking jobs (some of these cats were annoyingly ingratiating). So, what's been up, ya'll????Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• this thread got ghost bumped and was a reminder - as though we needed it - about wise ol Big Stacks

welcome back homie

• yo stackalack,
    welcome to the tristate.
    givea shout nexttime youre in philly,arright?

sounds like you found a spot where you will be deservedly appreciated

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    yeh sounds like you are in better surroundings.
    oh, btw posting pictures of nooses is the new joke round here. NAGL for sure but you know how kids are.

anyways, welcome back

whatchu been listening to?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    P*****k,

Jersey drivers are the worst in the country. Insurance rates are the highest. NYC is second. I'm 2 rivers over, dude. get at me. you still got the math?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    P*****k,

Jersey drivers are the worst in the country. Insurance rates are the highest. NYC is second. I'm 2 rivers over, dude. get at me. you still got the math?

Yo T*m,

You ain't said nuttin' but a word, Jersey cats can't drive for shit. I'm glad I lived in Milwaukee first to get used to bad driving. The Jerseyites are just a lil' more aggressive on the road than drunk, distracted Milwaukeans, but not much difference. And yes, GEICO is breakin' us off on the auto insurance, without the Astroglide. Yo, send me a PM with your math in case I lost it. I'll do the same.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What up Stacks.

U gotta get down w/ the SoulStrut Knicks Game this Fall.

Glad u landed safely.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Soul Strut has changed a lot during your hiatus.

It's not as good as it used to be.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Looks who's all moved back to the East Coast. Congrats P! Send my best to the wife & doggie.

• P*****k,

Respectfully disagree... CONNECTICUT drivers are the worst, by a country mile.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    P*****k,

Respectfully disagree... CONNECTICUT drivers are the worst, by a country mile.

PUHLEEZ. Go south of DC and you'll see some shit.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Good to have you back stacks. Hope all is well. PS:

PUHLEEZ. Go south of DC and you'll see some shit.

Double true. 95 South in the NoFax to Richmond corridor is the home of the WORST DRIVERS IN THE UNITED STATES. Fucking god awful idoits.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Mordecai,

My vinyls are packed up until we move into a house (we're renting an apartment while we look). I have some CDs I've been listening to, consisting of old and more recent hip-hop (e.g., "Center of Attention"-InI; "Champion Sound"-Jaylib; "S/T"-The Beatnuts; "The Infamous Mobb Deep, "Illadelph Halflife"-The Roots, etc.), and some R&B joints ("After Hours"-Rahsaan Patterson; "On the Jungle Floor"-Van Hunt; "Chocolate Factory"-R-Kelly; "Words and Sound, Vol 1"-Jill Scott, et.). I can't wait to get the crib, break out the vinyls, and crank up the stereo.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. Thanks for the love, peoples!!!! I missed y'all.