SAN DIEGO DILLS AND HONEYS: HERE WE GO AGAIN- SAT!

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited August 2007 in Announcements
IT'S ON, BATCHES. HEAD TO THE SAN DIEGO ZOO @ LIVEWIRE THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 11TH-MYSELF, THE BIG XIPPO & SPECIAL GUEST DJ TBA. 10pm-2amNo CoverCheap ass dranksAngry/Funfor the grown n' sessy: 21+WE EAT ARMSSECOND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH, FOLLS.www.myspace.com/thesdzoo[email]thesdzoo@gmail.com[/email]

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you should feature a different guest animal every week too. this week...a koala bear hanging out by the atm shaking people down for spare change. very slowly.

next time i come back down to san diego, i'd like to be dj t.b.a. holleur back track suit, holmes.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    not a problem holmses, you are always welcome to throw down some records. and throw your money at us.

we were thinkin of an iguana on the bar this week. train that sucker to tail-whip folls who don't be tippin' good for them big drinks.
    we'll keep it hungry so it'll handle any

shoot the PM (PAUSE!) at me when you are headed back down to SD. I'll be up in SF in about a week, I can't wait!

SPECIAL GUEST, SOULSTRUT'S OWN J BLOW WILL BE THROWIN' DOWN THE EARLY SET!!
    WE GOT THE SPECIAL GUEST SPOT ON LOCK FOR THIS SATURDAY YOU HO'S. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD J BLOW, (LANDLORD JIM'S RESIDENT DJ, ALL UP IN YOUR EARHOLE) GET YOUR ASS OUT TO THIS GIG.

PLEASE COME EARLY- J BLOW WILL START AROUND 10PM, AND IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!!

AS USUAL- GABE AND THE BIG XIPPO WILL HOLD YOU DOWN WITH NOTHIN' BUT THE FINEST RAP/SOUL/HIP HOP/CLUB BANGERS ALL NIGHT LONG.
    THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 11TH

www.myspace.com/thesdzoo
    [email]thesdzoo@gmail.com[/email]

CORRECTION:
    SPECIAL GUEST, SOULSTRUT'S OWN J BLOW WILL BE THROWIN' DOWN THE MIDNIGHTISH[/b] SET!!
    WE GOT THE SPECIAL GUEST SPOT ON LOCK FOR THIS SATURDAY YOU HO'S. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD J BLOW, (LANDLORD JIM'S RESIDENT DJ, ALL UP IN YOUR EARHOLE) GET YOUR ASS OUT TO THIS GIG.

THE HOMIE J BLOW IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!!

AS USUAL- GABE AND THE BIG XIPPO WILL HOLD YOU DOWN WITH NOTHIN' BUT THE FINEST RAP/SOUL/HIP HOP/CLUB BANGERS ALL NIGHT LONG.
    THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 11TH

www.myspace.com/thesdzoo
    [email]thesdzoo@gmail.com[/email]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    see you there, folls

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    WORD! you really can't go wrong with monkeys.

i will try not to be too drunk by the time i get there.

don't worry about being piss drunk. I mean, ferchrissakes, it's me and Hippoh!!! You know how we'll be. I'm thinking of just throwing on the new UGK record and walking away from the decks. JYEAH.
    Hope to see everyone out. Later.

• I'll be there.

• I don't think I know who Joe Blow is. Registered since '03? Ridiculous!@

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    yo Dizzy & Latency, thanks for swinging through. good to meet y'all.
    yes, 03. i'm the OG lurker.