James & Terry Clubbup: What's Good?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Where have they been? I hope they haven't gotten all smarter on us and decided to walk off into the e-sunset.

Comments

• Where have they been? I hope they haven't gotten all smarter on us and decided to walk off into the e-sunset.

James made an appearance at the monthly funk/soul party in Chicago so I know dude is alive and well.
    Terry Clubbup has a lot of stuff to look after but I'm sure he's gathering himself this very moment and will soon tear it up before Labor Day hits(...i hope)

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    That damned James lives mere steps from the record store I work in, and I haven't seen him come in once. Real World moves, or Olde World shenannigans?

• That damned James lives mere steps from the record store I work in, and I haven't seen him come in once. Real World moves, or Olde World shenannigans?

For some reason, I picture James making the daily effort to climb up the roof of Hyde Park Records (ninja style) and over it just to avoid the sight of available records for sale.
    I also accidentally told him i think you work Thursday and Friday. Now I hear you work Satrudays so he doesn't have an alibi anymore or does he?