What did you have for dinner last night?

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    pasta w/a peppered bacon cream sauce (so necessary)
    green salad
    pint of chocolate milk
    pistachio ice cream

Strictly organic, down to the chocolate milk.

Oh Snap! I had pistachio ice cream last night too. It was Haagen Dazs and it was pretty good. I remember having Ben & Jerry's pistachio ice cream and it was better than the Haagen Dazs.

Ciao Bella (Gelato)

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Thought I wanted Popeye's...but the wife didn't. So instead I got a roast beef po-boy from Gene's with a side of potato salad and peach cobbler for dessert.

is archaic black? Or does he want us to think he is? or... does he just want to show us how down he is?

Cause I imagine him being really white.

What the fuck?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    makes sense.

FROLF anyone?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Thought I wanted Popeye's...but the wife didn't. So instead I got a roast beef po-boy from Gene's with a side of potato salad and peach cobbler for dessert.

is archaic black? Or does he want us to think he is? or... does he just want to show us how down he is?

What the fuck?

What's inherently "black" about the food he described? A lot (but not all) of the things people describe as "soul food" is really just Southern food, enjoyed by blacks and whites alike.

What the fuck?

What's inherently "black" about the food he described? A lot (but not all) of the things people describe as "soul food" is really just Southern food, enjoyed by blacks and whites alike.

oh nothing. I wasnt implying that, this was just that last push to prompt me to ask the question. (oh and the jpg serious that followed)

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

What the fuck?

oh nothing. I wasnt implying that, this was just a shameless attempt to use the stereotypes I have in my head on somebody.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

What the fuck?

oh nothing. I wasnt implying that, this was just that last push to prompt me to ask the question. (oh and the jpg serious that followed)

Austin's 360 Bridge...yeah, it's a so very much a black thing...you wouldn't understand.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Wifey went to Trader Joe's and hooked up some baked chicken with oregano, a little salt and a dash of lady dash, some bombs ass sourdoughbread and these baked zucchini chips with grated parmesan and romano, olive oil and bread crumbs. Simple but good.

Then I had a bunch of alcohol later to negate all the healthy benefits.

What the fuck?

oh nothing. I wasnt implying that, this was just an attempt to use the stereotypes I have in my head on somebody.

no sir. Not a stereotype! AN IDEA OF HOW ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR IS. BLAH BLAH BLAH

EVERYBODY JUMP IN NOW! LETS GET OUR WHINE AND BICKER ON!

I'm messing with you, dude.

What you wrote did read kind of effed up, though...

N' this might not be the best time to tell you that I had chicken last night for dinner too.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I had a Burger from Bar Marmont.. which is the second best burger in LA and a Kirin

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    whoa I didn't even read the rest of this thread before I posted.

-o-rama ova hea

N' this might not be the best time to tell you that I had chicken last night for dinner too.

dude come on we get it

BLACKS LIKE CHICKEN

dude come on we get it

BLACKS LIKE CHICKEN

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    our band went out to dinner at the happy garden. I got egg rolls and aspergus chicken in bean sauce, shared some lemon chicken, crab and cream cheese turnover things, lemon chicken and fried eggplant balls. drank some homemade wheat beer afterwards. it was a good evening

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    our band went out to dinner at the happy garden. I got egg rolls and aspergus chicken in bean sauce, shared some lemon chicken, crab and cream cheese turnover things, lemon chicken and fried eggplant balls. drank some homemade wheat beer afterwards. it was a good evening

Damn Sager dinner night is on some ish ..wheres the Happy Garden at?

I had a homemade burrito...thats it.

• I've seen m do it man..they fucking drown m in that shit