Mike's Hard Lemonade/Hard Cider?

Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Who in the hell drinks this stuff? Who is this aimed toward?

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Kids!!!It's the re-vamped wine cooler!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Ewww

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I still see posters for this crap.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    sugary alcohol is nasty.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    this the Zima of the 2000's.

schitt is aimed at kids and girls.

I hear serg fucks with this schitt on the low low.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

This and the Hard Cider has been out for a while.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My introduction to the world of hard cider came years ago when I asked the girl I was at work with to please bring back some booze from the grocery store on her break. She was going there anyway and stuff to buy food I guess. I gave her $5 and said "nothing nasty, no fucking Zima". I just assumed she would buy beer. Anyhow, just to spite me she brings back this shit called "HOOCH". I was like seriously what the fuck is this shit, it's yellow? When I got off work I went to buy real beer and saw that Hooch was on sale for like $1.99, so not only did I have to drink nasty hard lemonade but she fully ripped me off for $3.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I used to take tickets for kung fu movies at the Eve on Bloor and the guy I worked with brought a 6pack of cider for me. I had never had cider before and was loving the bubbly apple juice-ness of it so I had all six in about an hour and a half. The second show was Master Killer, which I love, but I felt so sick I could not even sit still for it and I think I may have even gotten into an argument with the guy sitting behind me because I was so noisy coming in after shutting down the box office. Who knows, it may have all been in my cider-addled head. You know it's bad when you feel like you have a hangover and you've only been drunk for a couple of hours. I wish I threw it up, but I never did, I just felt like hell. Yea, gross.

• It's geared towards the teenage girl crowd, I think...A couple teeny boppers can get crunked up on a six pack of the stuff...The only time I've every had any of the sort was when everything else was spent and that's all that was left...I've known some chicks that drink the stuff and when it gets let behind in the cooler it only a matte of time b4 someone buckles under alcholism and consumes...Usually on Sundays though...Indiana doesn't sell liquor on Sundays! b.b.b. (bible belt bullshit!!!

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got you beat

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I can drink one cidar maybe once a year. It has an OK taste but always way too sweet.

I have had an urge to get wild drunk on malty vodka wine coolers. I think it's the Smirnof commercials. That or a personal problem.

It's geared towards the teenage girl crowd, I think...A couple teeny boppers can get crunked up on a six pack of the stuff...The only time I've every had any of the sort was when everything else was spent and that's all that was left...I've known some chicks that drink the stuff and when it gets let behind in the cooler it only a matte of time b4 someone buckles under alcholism and consumes...Usually on Sundays though...Indiana doesn't sell liquor on Sundays! b.b.b. (bible belt bullshit!!!

Where do you stay in Indiana?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I don't get with cider, I stick to wine

• Where do you stay in Indiana?

Knap-Town, B-Rip area...via Seymour "america's small town"

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Where do you stay in Indiana?

Knap-Town, B-Rip area...via Seymour "america's small town"

Nice. I schooled for two years in Charleston, Ill., and spent a little time in Evansville. Bible Belt down that way for sure.

Cisco -- strictly for special occassions.

• Nice. I schooled for two years in Charleston, Ill., and spent a little time in Evansville. Bible Belt down that way for sure.

Cisco -- strictly for special occassions.

Yeah, I went to school in Vincennes...hung out in E-ville quite a bit around the turn of the millineum...Watchu know about Evansville Funk & Soul? (Steady Wailin' Sid/ Timmy Thomas/ Johnny Soul)

• Options
    Please someone come and drink these fucking things and get them out of my fridge?

My friend's wife brought a sixpack of these over last October, the remaining three have been occupying the bottom door shelf of the fridge ever since. I can't bear to dump them, it'd be unfair to the ants as they're used to drinking the backwash from my Stella's and Hoegaardens.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I just put stuff like that in with the recycling when I know dudes will be knocking on my door to get the bottles on trash day. I know they wont let it go to waste plus they are usually pretty stoked. I keep my bottles inside and usually give them to the same dude every week in case anyone is worried about them getting into the hands of minors.

You can always give them as joke gifts to co-workers and friends in moments of celebration.....you'd be shocked at how many people will actually drink that stuff.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    I love this shit, but seeing as I have the alcoholic taste of a sorority girl, it's to be expected.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    These guys drink it.

"I'm Chris Hansen. Why would you bring a 13 year old girl liquor? You say here that you want to 'lick Mike's hard Lemonade off your butt'."

They should do an ad campaign, "As seen on Dateline:NBC's 'To Catch a Predator'"

Dudes bring a six of Mike's Hard and a pack of condoms, maybe some KY. Romantic evenings for days.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    speaking of Zima...right before Zima was unleashed on the world by Coors, I went to my cousin's wedding and the reception was at the ballroom at the Coors headquarters in Golden, CO (my uncle was a big wig there). At the reception, they had Zima...I didnt know what it was so I drank one. There were these Coors executives at the reception and they asked me what I thought of the Zima. I said, "Its like soda, I think there is going to be a problem with kids wanting this stuff", and the exectutive dudes laughed and said "We sure hope so!"

These guys drink it.

"I'm Chris Hansen. Why would you bring a 13 year old girl liquor? You say here that you want to 'lick Mike's hard Lemonade off your butt'."

They should do an ad campaign, "As seen on Dateline:NBC's 'To Catch a Predator'"

Dudes bring a six of Mike's Hard and a pack of condoms, maybe some KY. Romantic evenings for days.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I gotta admit that I have gotten drunk off of this swill but I didn't enjoy and it is not something I am proud of.

• These guys drink it.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

+

+

=

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    I don't get with cider, I stick to wine

cisco needs it's own thread...

i have to thank (?) SoulOnIce for turning me onto that stuff... whew...

i used to drink that Mike's Hard Lemonade stuff at lunch at this one job i had way back in the day b/c

a) it was really hot out
    b) it tastes like sprite and goes down easy
    c) it doesn't give you booze breath

however, no need to throw hard cider in with the lemonade stuff... hard cider is a good time, just ask EVERY SINGLE ALCOHOLIC BUM IN ENGLAND...

diamond white and white lightening drinkers stand up! two cans will get you nicely buzzed or you can buy it in a big plastic two liter bottle (pictured above) and walk around swigging from it for maximum degenerate points...

and strongbow, scrumpy jack, and magners are all tasty... i will def. get my snakebite on when the mood strikes...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

cisco needs it's own thread...
    PURPLE CISCO IS PURE SATAN

CRACK WATER.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    every once in a while at the bar, we will make a snorkel out of a straw and chug smirnoffs.

anyone ever have blackthorn cider? that was nice. wasnt too sweet.

• sheeeeeeeeeeit, maybe this should be in the most embarassig thing thread, but ill bang with a hard cider. i loooooove the girly drinks (nohomo) i just did some yardwork with a triple rum and pineapple juice so fuck all yall manly man macho beer face bitches. yall all gay anyway. vodka cranberry for days bitch i'lldrink themess out of woodchuck and allathat.