REAL ULTIMATE POWER

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That reminded me of the websites I used to surf in like 1997...the MIDI "Big Pimpin'," the Commodore 64 backgrounds...what I don't understand is the hit counter...because, according to it, that page has over 15 million hits...that just can't be, because...because...it just can't...be...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Holy late pass, Batman!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    That reminded me of the websites I used to surf in like 1997...the MIDI "Big Pimpin'," the Commodore 64 backgrounds...what I don't understand is the hit counter...because, according to it, that page has over 15 million hits...that just can't be, because...because...it just can't...be...

Probably accurate...

That site's been around for years and its done by the same guy who did WAR IS HELL I think?

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

Probably accurate...

That site's been around for years and its done by the same guy who did WAR IS HELL I think?

and he's somehow affiliated with the pirate guy, maddox I think. When that guy evaluated kids drawings years ago, I nearly fell out of my seat viewing his captions.