SOULSTRUT.COM (Discuss)

2»

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I think its pretty amazing how that DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS thread still manages to resurface every 3-5 days. Anyone actually know what thats about?

maybe click on it and read it? just trying to help out, holmeses. if you have any other issues or concerns please contact me for further assistance.

cas

Hi Cas!!! I can't sleep, but I'm thinking about going and giving it another try. What you think?

i think that would be a solid plan, man. let's start a fishing charter business for real rapp fools. a different special guest mc/dj every weekend. think on that, sweetdonglongsicles!

PASUE!

• Options
    I think its pretty amazing how that DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS thread still manages to resurface every 3-5 days. Anyone actually know what thats about?

Boy did it snow that day!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

This was the trunk in my '96 SS. I miss this car so much.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    My thoughts, not so much on the 'jumped the shark' thing, but soulstrut.com generally.

This forum used to be like any other internet forum. People chat, knowledge was passed around, etc. Then people started to join the dots, and getting together in the real world. As a result the real world entered the forum, and it changed. And this is kinda like pandoras box, once opened you can't put it back.

One of the reasons why 'it's not like it used to be', and at times feels like a group of strangers have crasked your house party.

• Options

This was the trunk in my '96 SS. I miss this car so much.

HAHAHA, yeah that's me on the right. Glad I got that first tattoo covered up.