Obscure Addict-Dont GOoooo...

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    uhhh I approve of Obscure Addict. He started that rare psych thread where he posted some clips. I enjoyed that one.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    majority of you all are drama queens with a mix of Fraternity dick comparison parties.

Spoken like a true Second Timer.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    majority of you all are drama queens with a mix of Fraternity dick comparison parties.

yeah, I tried to find the thread, but the search provided no results. There was a time when Elise "retired," only to come back with a new alias and then return as "Elise" after being outed.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

coming from your lil' buddy, I'm sure...

if you don't know, shut the fuck up.

and i know you don't know.

bitch.

you know, now you know, know. Know you do. Knowing is know. Oh, know, now you know, know, know ....know.

bitch.

you know, now you know, know. Know you do. Knowing is know. Oh, know, now you know, know, know ....know.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF DRAMA

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

bitch.

these little red squares are tight

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

bitch.

I need to say something now

bitch.

its kinda late, are you drunk?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

bitch.

its kinda late, are you drunk?

yeaaaaahhhh. kinda.....SO!? It's a bitch being a bartender on busy nights sometimes....

HEY, NO "So"

Im working on it myself

My responses to you have been fairly light hearted as of late

I think maybe you took the bad taste bad music joke too seriously or something based on your response to my memories thread.

I was really hoping to hear something interesting about your life when I saw you posted in it but then it turned out to be BS which is too bad because I thought it was a thread you would enjoy.

That Dude is a fellow portland head who may or may not be knowing of the Prince show and XV afterparty a couple years back.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    HEY, NO "So"

Im working on it myself

hahahahahaha!

oh wait...

anyyyyyways

whatcha drinkin? Im stuck on tha wine lately...and tha...well, yeah.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

I think maybe you took the bad taste bad music joke too seriously or something based on your response to my memories thread.

I was really hoping to hear something interesting about your life when I saw you posted in it but then it turned out to be BS which is too bad because I thought it was a thread you would enjoy.

That Dude is a fellow portland head who may or may not be knowing of the Prince show and XV afterparty a couple years back.

well, honestly, I was abouts to post up in that thread, but I was abouts to kick yo asssssss....

If I had more time to post then quickly than usual I would. But I was just giving you shit.

oh man, I feel like a hippy.

And again, to the prince thing, it was just bait for a joke.

well, honestly, I was abouts to post up in that thread, but I was abouts to kick yo asssssss....

Pshhhhhhhh oh shit. YEAH RIGHT!! LOL for days.

P.S. I'm glad we can work through this on our own without a bunch of other people coming in having their say and shit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Pshhhhhhhh oh shit. YEAH RIGHT!! LOL for days.

P.S. I'm glad we can work through this on our own without a bunch of other people coming in having their say and shit.

well, lets just say, I know people

lol, agreed.

Elise: Adorable little narcissus from a small town who's bored and looking for a way to escape.

Don't make me bust out the PM's Elise.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

THanks for all the 90s rap mp3s Obscure! I can HONESTLY say I enjoyed 85% of it!

HONESTLY!

- J

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    we're on the precipice of a kluster fuck

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    who you talkin about, child?

• " heard 85% hip hop "

85% ???

8.5 ???

You do the math.

• They BEGGED me to come back.

• No one can leave the strut. Its like once you go to soulstrut you never go back. Its like living life without water and food, you just need it to live.

UH, NO.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ive been holding this back for quite some time but.. DO YOU BUY RECORDS? im serious. like i hardly contribute to this forum but seriously, do you even buy vinyl? I just remember you talking about how you have some betty davis mp3s or some shit . Like no offense but do you own a single record? BECKY?

oh...you're such an idiot.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    witty.

i know. im that good. im superpoaster evolved 3 times so that makes me like a charmander to charizard so your still ike some bulbasaur/squirtil shit but im on the next level with over 100 hp.

Hey SP, mind your own Bizness and Leave Elise alone. Its not like you left willingly so remember that, there is a difference.

Being a Born Again SS Virgin is a privilege not a right.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    SuperPoaster-PLEASE GOoooo... [/b]

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i know. im that good. im superpoaster evolved 3 times so that makes me like a charmander to charizard so your still ike some bulbasaur/squirtil shit but im on the next level with over 100 hp.

Hey SP, mind your own Bizness and Leave Elise alone. Its not like you left willingly so remember that, there is a difference.

Being a Born Again SS Virgin is a privilege not a right.

fair enough, i went a bit too far.
    seriously you continue to be a fucking dork. No matter how hard you try to fit in, you remain a dork. Be prepared for an extremely hard life ahead of you.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Hey, I hit Obscure Addict up & what he told me is he had no time to argue with fools about who owned what records. Truth, there are some record elitist on here.
    Some assholes, some serious collectors, cry baby's, fakes.etc. All comes with online forums...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Hey, I hit Obscure Addict up & what he told me is he had no time to argue with fools about who owned what records.

He seemed to have quite a lot of time for it for a minute there.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Hey, I hit Obscure Addict up & what he told me is he had no time to argue with fools about who owned what records.

Do you hear that, fools!?

Obscure Addict has time to announce what records he has and not a second more! Do not attempt to argue with him!