Don Carrington Trio - Makin' it Happen for trade

gordon_gartrellgordon_gartrell 102 Posts
edited July 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I have a copy of this for trade. Record is EX+, Cover is EX (small initials on cover)Some things I'm looking for:James Tatum - Contemporary Jazz MassReggie Andrews - Mystic BeautyLloyd Miller - Oriental JazzDavid Lee Jr. - EvolutionEloise Greenfield - Honey I LoveDon Rendell/Ian Carr Quintet, Michael Garrick or other top Brit jazz Joki Freund Sextet - Yogi Jazzor other similar modal/spiritual jazz.PM if interested.

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    DAMN! Man, I wish I had some of the kind of stuff you're looking for. That's a nice record!

• Thanks for the promotion. I'm sure most people know it, but for those who don't, it is indeed a really nice record and rather too.

• roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
    Thanks for the promotion. I'm sure most people know it, but for those who don't, it is indeed a really nice record and rather too.

Mr. Gartrell finds the gems on the regular... many killer records and always a pleasure to deal with... ask him about various boxes of store stock items!

RON

• teddyrossoteddyrosso 268 Posts
    Mystic Beauty !Oh yes the Reginal! This is a darn good record, big ups to mister Lotus Land for pointing this one out I really love this record of all my heart ..

• Thanks for those who got in touch. This is still available. Hit me with any trade offers.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Do you have soundclips of this?

• You can listen to If I Were A Carpenter here:

http://perso.orange.fr/palprod/musiclabel/musiclabel-catalogue.htm# (it's the fourth record down)

Their cover of Song For My Father is also dope. I don't have a clip of that right now.