trade question

DocDaDollaBinDocDaDollaBin 51 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
would any of yall trade an og wayne mcghie lp for 2 45's...melvin bliss synthetic sub/honey drippers impeach the pres and an og 24 carat black lp? would you say that's a fair? curious...hmmmmm?

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Dollar-wise it may come up a little short - I'd put the trade
    value of the McGhie LP at around $500 or more, and of the 2
    45's and LP at closer to $350-$400 ... but it really depends
    on which you want more ... if you really want the other stuff
    more than the McGhie, then go ahead.

One thing, though - although all 4 items are "rare" I would
    say the McGhie LP is more scarce than any of the things you
    are trading it for - meaning, you are probably more likely
    to see the other things again in your lifetime than the Wayne
    McGhie ... just sayin' ...

• word..peace to that.

on the real...i'd love to make that trade. though the wayne mcghie joint has it's story and value...i'm more likely to sell the sounds of joy lp and pick up a new sp-1200 for myself. i was talking to a homie who brought up the trade which made me really think. as of now...i'mma chill and debate on a positive move. 100

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    you can always make the trade plus cash.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    would any of yall trade an og wayne mcghie lp for 2 45's...melvin bliss synthetic sub/honey drippers impeach the pres and an og 24 carat black lp? would you say that's a fair? curious...hmmmmm?

would you consider trading this for a complete discography of Enya?
    i know what you are about to ask so i'll stop you right there in your tracks....

all originals.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

would you consider trading this for a complete discography of Enya?
    i know what you are about to ask so i'll stop you right there in your tracks....

all originals.

A**, please change location to "I got Orinoco flow".

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    word..peace to that.

on the real...i'd love to make that trade. though the wayne mcghie joint has it's story and value...i'm more likely to sell the sounds of joy lp and pick up a new sp-1200 for myself. i was talking to a homie who brought up the trade which made me really think. as of now...i'mma chill and debate on a positive move. 100

I like--no, love--your throwback style. Please poast more.