RAP BATTLE FIGHT (NEW SHIT)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Dammmnnnn.

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Dammmnnnn.

That was kind of wild, all of a sudden he relaized dude was in his face, and he didn't want him there...I've seent his somewhere before. In another thread?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah i think that was posted before. im surprised that doesnt happen more often. i say if you cant handle the "heat" of a battle, dont battle. thats weak to hit someone who you agreed to go up against.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    That was kind of wild, all of a sudden he relaized dude was in his face, and he didn't want him there...

The brim of the cap hits the bridge of his nose

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What's wrong with kids today?

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    hip hop.im loving it.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    hip hop.im loving it.

boing.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    That was kind of wild, all of a sudden he relaized dude was in his face, and he didn't want him there...

The brim of the cap hits the bridge of his nose

He walked into the brim of the other guys cap. Thats fucking stupid. The other guy didn't even know what the hell was going on, then a sucker punch???.....what a coward.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I think all this shit has reached a lame level, but dude didn't sucker punch him he told him to back up twice and dude from Philly was like "what?!" so there you go.

What should have done said "pardon me, but if you don't step back a foot or two I shall be forced to put the fisticuffs on you"?

OH THE FISTS IS ON YOU?

I think all this shit has reached a lame level, but dude didn't sucker punch him he told him to back up twice and dude from Philly was like "what?!" so there you go.

What should have done said "pardon me, but if you don't step back a foot or two I shall be forced to put the fisticuffs on you"?

OH THE FISTS IS ON YOU?

Step back? That dickhead walked straight up to the other guy and got in HIS face, then suddenly got mad he was that close? Then started with that "yo son, get out of my face," the other guy was rightfully like "what, whats up with you dog?" I'm sorry but the puncher is a fucking asshole who probably wanted to fight him to begin with.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

OH THE FISTS IS ON YOU?

Step back? That dickhead walked straight up to the other guy and got in HIS face, then suddenly got mad he was that close? Then started with that "yo son, get out of my face," the other guy was rightfully like "what, whats up with you dog?" I'm sorry but the puncher is a fucking asshole who probably wanted to fight him to begin with.

oH i see, you mad cuz he stylin' on you!

OH THE FISTS IS ON YOU?

Now that deserved some fists

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

hahaha. nice.

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Thanks for posting this again because I forgot to save it to my favorites. Anyway, depsite the fight, the Philly bol slayed the NY cat. I am biased and the shit was probably written, but so whut.

Dome --> Stadium

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Whatever, dude spit a 1.5 minute written verse in a rap battle; he deserved what he got. At least the other guy freestyled a little bit.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Philly dude spit a 1.5 minute mile a minute verse in a rap battle that was clever as shit; he deserved to win. The other guy freestyled a little bit but basically sounded like a playground bully trying to rap and only got crowd reaction 'cos people were afraid of him.

PHILLY 1, NY -10

You wanna fight, get in a boxing ring. And grow the fuck up.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Foll back. Written raps are never tolerable in a battle. End of story. You spit writtens you've left the world of rap battle and you're luck you're not dealing with this:.