Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    thats fucking nuts. It just doesn't happen.....Dude taking out multiple people!!??!! I love how they repeat the knockouts over and over with "eye of the tiger" playing in the background

• yes! the commentary is awesome even though i can't understand it...turkish?

• haha. around 1:50: BLACKOUT

• Get this guy an action movie leading role NOW! Fuck a Van Damme!

• autoauto 198 Posts
    i was laughing for like the whole first minute of the video

• Awesome!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That left counter is pretty clean yo.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

It's all about dude who tries to kick him getting shut down with swiftness.

Dope.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

It's all about dude who tries to kick him getting shut down with swiftness.

Dope.

Don't fuck with the man in black !!!

• Damm, that dude in the black sweater was hitting everyone with the One Shot.

• ajrafflesajraffles 124 Posts
    Dun in the white turtleneck got f o l d e d u p the way he shoulda left that white turtleneck of his folded up that morning in his wardrobe.

Also, the orange arrow (courtesy of Fox News?) that ghosts in towards the middle to specify exactly where the pain went.

• Dun in the white turtleneck got f o l d e d u p the way he shoulda left that white turtleneck of his folded up that morning in his wardrobe.

That comment made my day..thanks.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

WOW...

Still punching!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "...white people like turtlenecks because they make argyle sweater vests seem like all-over print Akademiks Wire hoodies..."

• gunnmgunnm 25 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

WOW...

Still punching!

jeeeebus krist. no wonder these guys brains turn to mush in their former years

• i still haven't had enough of this one yet...i was laughing out loud and just turned a couple coworkers onto it.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

WOW...

Still punching!

jeeeebus krist. no wonder these guys brains turn to mush in their former years

That's classic material, Vincent Pettaway (the puncher) vs. Simon Brown (the hapless victim). I have this on my 70 Classic KOs DVD! That dude in the Turkish video (I think) was nice with his. I give the cat in the White turtleneck the "A for Effort" award, but he got mollywopped, on some stretcher shit.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I need to integrate mollywopped into my lexicon.

• Yo! that shit reminds me of The Rub dudes fighting in Texas......but with better thrown punches.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Yo! that shit reminds me of The Rub dudes fighting in Texas......but without the wicked takedown by Urrrs[/b]