Mary Louise Parker Nude - Weeds related

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I'm looking forward to the season premier August 13th.

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I am not usually one for celebrity crushes...

But, I love her.

• hmmm...so I take it that is a print ad for the show?

• HamHam 872 Posts

saw there was some episodes on the innernet already.

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    We landed music in this season (3 for 3 now). Crossing fingers for soundtrack cash. MLP is retardedly good looking.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    hmmm...so I take it that is a print ad for the show?

Yes, it is half of a print ad.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    We landed music in this season (3 for 3 now). Crossing fingers for soundtrack cash. MLP is retardedly good looking.

nice one guys!

as for MLP, sorry dudes but she's kinda ghostly. rump is killin it tho...

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

Your taste is now going in the pile.

• parenparen 537 Posts

saw there was some episodes on the innernet already.

first couple of episodes of S3 are weak.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Right? I think some people like to diss celebrity hotness just to be contrary. She's beautiful, has a smoking body, and her work suggests that she easily surpasses the minimum standards of intelligence.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I wish there was video of MLP's acceptance speech at the Golden Globes. She thanked her newborn son for giving her gorgeous boobs. Golden Globes for real.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    yall are crazy, hatin on the alabaster palor...white chicks with tans are ick cause usually it is some fake tan in a bottle, or tanning-bed-melanoma-before-theyre-30 shit. She is hot.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Right? I think some people like to diss celebrity hotness just to be contrary. She's beautiful, has a smoking body, and her work suggests that she easily surpasses the minimum standards of intelligence.

i guess when you say 'some people' that's a passive shot? honestly i can't get with pale chicks, especially not on MLP's level of transparency. i'm not suggesting that she slather on the bbq, i agree that'd be a bad look but she doesn't do it for me. but again, the rump is what's up.

i guess when you say 'some people' that's a passive shot?

Not really passive, per se???more trying to make the point that you're certainly not the only one who does this. But it was a jab at you, no question.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i guess when you say 'some people' that's a passive shot?

But it was a jab at you, no question.

lol. although despite my misgivings re: alabaster dolls, i'll still have to throw on an but to be clear this is more my style:

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

I think that's just about every able-bodied heterosexual man's style.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

feeling the au natural style of grooming...

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

This is one beautiful woman- no question. Just not sure that's HER ass.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Her behind must be photoshopped as she has zero ass in reality (i.e. on tv). I always cringe when they mention her "badunkadunk" on the show.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

This is one beautiful woman- no question. Just not sure that's HER ass.

Holy photoshop!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I can see where she has a little somethin. And no doubt the computer can do wonders.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    this is basically an artist's rendering of Mary Louise Parker from Weeds. I don't really care how this girl happens to look in the mind of the photoshopper that created this, but clearly she looks only vaguely like this image in real life.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    this is basically an artist's rendering of Mary Louise Parker from Weeds. I don't really care how this girl happens to look in the mind of the photoshopper that created this, but clearly she looks only vaguely like this image in real life.

Clearly we want to live the lie in peace.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Sure looks like it could be real to me:

• Wife and I just finished watching season 1 on DVD, and gotta say...we loved it.

Besides being unbelievably gorgeous, Mary Louise Parker is an incredibly good actress who carries this show brilliantly. Jesus, that scene where she is watching the video of her and her husband? Gotdam, but I'm getting choked up just thinking about it.

Yes, she looks great naked. And, yes, in an interview with Esquire last year, she gave a list of the records to play to get a woman into bed (and I mean RECORDS). But, she is also an extrememly talented actress.

EDIT: Found the first half of said article...can't find her list online, and need to get to work:

Mary Louise Parker in Esquire:

I want my next lover to speak little, if any, English. It's really only necessary for two people to have a few things in common: sex, food, and vacation destinations. I can envision getting by with a friendly

hola

as we pass each other on the veranda in the morning. It might be wonderful to stare blithely at him as he yammered away in Amharic or something; then I would have something concrete to point to when I didn't understand anything he was saying.
    Truthfully, I believe that much communication can happen through music. The right record can be a surrogate for conversation and more potent than a chemical aphrodisiac. "Music is a beautiful opiate," wrote Henry Miller, and I concur. Some songs make me feel intoxicated from the first five notes, and when you feel light-headed and electric, it's always better to be lying down, sharing it with someone else. If you are less than articulate, just putting on a song can make you a deputy to greatness. Maybe you couldn't write "Tupelo Honey," but you can play it and tell her that you wish you had written it for her.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    I wish there was video of MLP's acceptance speech at the Golden Globes. She thanked her newborn son for giving her gorgeous boobs. Golden Globes for real.

Ain't that the truth!

she is amazing, wish I was a little older....

• I know Brian thought last year was corny but I enjoyed Season 2 and especially the finale. That song they played while the ending was going down was killer. I'm hyped on the new season starting up. Apparently Matt Modine is going to be on the new season.

That Duchovny show looks pretty silly but it looks like there might be some aspects of that show that would appeal to my prurient interests so I might check it out.