X-FILES APPRECIATION POST

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Dang, I just heard that X-Files music from my room, and peeped an episode on TV, the one with the guy with the voodoo dolls... shit was kinda dope, I ain't watched that show in probably a decade, bought back some memories of being a teenager, it's kinda some *CLASSIC SHIT* now... I mean, the later series were kinda doo doo, but there were definite moments.Where my x-files nerds at?peace.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Classic.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    on this for sure! Mulder = Skully = +

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

b/w

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    My previous post made me realize that a Google image search for 'Gillian Anderson' can be very rewarding. Very rewarding indeed.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    My previous post made me realize that a Google image search for 'Gillian Anderson' can be very rewarding. Very rewarding indeed.

um...you do know her brother is a long standing member of our little community, right?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    this is going be an awesome thread.

A samich' with a side of

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

um...you do know her brother is a long standing member of our little community, right?

Are you serious? Then I mean in the most respectfull way possible...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    this is going be an awesome thread.

A samich' with a side of

Where is the popcorn dude?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

I was not aware of this, but I applaud his good genes.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

HUH?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!? ACTIN' LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!! THIS AIN'T BLUES CLUE'S HOMMIE, AIN'T NOBODY HERE TO HOLD UR HAND WHEN U LOOKIN' FOR STEVE BURNS' KEYS, NAHM? MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU EVEN PARTY?

SERIOUSLY, DAWG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT. I'M FUGGIN FLABBERGASTED. I FEEL LIKE THE_MACK IN LAST HOUSE OF PUCINI ON THE LEFT; WALKING INTO THIS JOINT SOUNDED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME, YAHMEAN? BUT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS ARE CROSSING THE LINE AND SHIT.

FOR REAL THOUGH, SON, I'VE READ AT LEAST 85% OF ALL COMMENTS EVER POSTED ON SOULSTRUT (I WISH THERE WAS STILL SUCH A THING AS OBSCURE SOULSTRUT POSTS), AND THIS IS THE MOST INSULTING SHIT EVER. YOU WANNA START DISRESPECTING MY SISTER? FOR REAL??

FIRST OF ALL, MOTHERFUCKER, MY SISTER IS LIKE 15 YEARS OLDER THAN NOZ. YOURS IS PROBABLY ONLY LIKE 6 YEARS OLDER THAN DEEJ. SHIT IS MAD WEAK, SON. THAT'S WHY MY SISTER HAS AN IN-HOUSE STYLIST, AND YOUR SISTER'S ROCKIN' A HI/LO CUT AND A GATOR EYE PATCH, TALM'BOUT "GET ON MY LEVEL". PLAESE, SON, THAT SHIT MIGHT HAVE IMPRESSED MILKBONE (YEAH, THAT MILKBONE) BACK IN 1990 WHILE HE WAS WORKING AT HARDEES, BUT THAT LOOK DOES NOT FLY TODAY. AND YO, DON'T COME AT ME ON SOME SISTER-SISTER SHIT NOW THAT YOU SEE WHAT TIME IT IS. JUST BECAUSE MY SISTER OWNS A REAL TROUT MASK REPLICA, AND YOUR SISTER DATES A DUDE CALLED 'CAPTAIN BEEFCURTAINS' DOESN'T MEAN THEY SHARE COMMON INTERESTS, NAHM? SO TELL YOUR SISTER TO SAVE HER STORY ABOUT THE TIME SHE SAW THE MIDNIGHT OPENING OF HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS (sup Dante?), BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MAKE HER AN INDUSTRY INSIDEUR, DESPITE WHAT SHE TELLS HER FRIENDS OVER AT THE BREAKS.COM.

[/jokes]

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    LAST HOUSE OF PUCINI ON THE LEFT

YES

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    quotes for days

edit: I forgot!!!

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    A freind of mine's family runs a sound/staging company that does OB work for all the radio stations here in brisneyland. They had Gillian at one (i'm going to guess around 1996?) so I tagged along to meet her, being a long time x-files nerdlinger. She was really lovely - I think its gotta be hard being on some cult status level, let alone having digusting teenage boys (of which I was certainly one) fawning over you. She definitely seemed like good peoples.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Ha. Tell your sister that new fence is too much. Your fam lives next to my fam.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    HI/LO CUT AND A GATOR EYE PATCH

REAL TROUT MASK REPLICA

For real though, no disrespect intended.