THE BIGGEST "WHAT IF"

2»

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Well, everyone knows Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Well, everyone knows Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't.

Wildcat. Wildcat.....wildcat......

I gotta go.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Gamma rays are a helluva drug.

I mean, what am I gonna do, just, just all of a sudden just throw a tank at a dude? Like it's-like it's y'know, somethin' to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that.

Yeah, I remember throwing a tank at that dude.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

I mean, what am I gonna do, just, just all of a sudden just throw a tank at a dude? Like it's-like it's y'know, somethin' to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that.

"HULK SAY SHOW CHARLIE MURPHY YOUR TITTIES!!!!!"

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    "WHAT HAND SAY TO FACE? ...HULK CRUUUUUSH BITCH"

• What if Planet X/Nibiru really is fast approaching us and all of this crazy weather is a symptom of that?

hi

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    What if Planet X/Nibiru really is fast approaching us and all of this crazy weather is a symptom of that?

hi

Are you posting from the future?

• Are you posting from the future?

Yes, I use a Firefox extension to do so.

• nessness 249 Posts
    Google image search yielded no image of Yacub.

Devils must stay away.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Are you posting from the future?

Yes, I use a Firefox extension to do so.

What would be really hot is if you could change your registered date to the future.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

S T E N D E C

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Why'd you throw that tank?

Because he could buy another one.

"Buy another tank, you rich mothafucka!"

I could do this all day.

• What if our minds are designed to shield us from the ultimate truth and underlying fabric of reality?

What if thought itself actually pushes us farther away from attaining enlightenment, due to thought's reliance on named concepts and images which are derived from and mired in our sensory limitations?

In frustration we stand facing the incoming waves and throw a fistful of sand at god, only to find out that the sand was god.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

What if our minds are designed to shield us from the ultimate truth and underlying fabric of reality?

What if thought itself actually pushes us farther away from attaining enlightenment, due to thought's reliance on named concepts and images which are derived from and mired in our sensory limitations?

In frustration we stand facing the incoming waves and throw a fistful of sand at god, only to find out that the sand was god.

Yes...I just heard a story of a hypnotist who put a dude under and then told the guy that when he came to he would be able to see everything in the room but his sister. As the hypnotist snapped him out of it, the sister was standing directly in front of the guy sitting in a chair. He couldn't see her at all. The hypnotist then stands behind the sister's back and holds a small pocket watch where there is no way the guy in the chair could normally see it. The hypotist asked the guy what time the watch has and the guy gets it. The hypnotist then asked the guy to read the small inscription on the watch and the guy gets that too.

Since the guy's mind was programmed not to see his sister, the dude was able to see right through her as if she didn't exist in the physical at all.

Point being, the mind can do seemingly amazing things when it comes to denial, to the point that certain stringent belief systems can render certain realities as non-existent from the perspective of those subscribing to those stringent belief systems.

• Point being, the mind can do seemingly amazing things when it comes to denial, to the point that certain stringent belief systems can render certain realities as non-existent from the perspective of those subscribing to those stringent belief systems.

Then it seems that the most interesting aspect to the "WHAT IF" of the mind's natural state of denial, is not an additional "WHAT IF" unscrupulous or power-hungry types are using this feature to control or dominate our souls - of course they are. If they could, they would. Do miserly old ladies leave a coupon unclipped?

Rather the most interesting aspect to me is the "WHY" that follows the "WHAT IF", as in why are we built with the shield? Could it be that our very purpose is to work our way around or through the shield into the appropriate dimension? Or is it that we require the trappings of the shield to spurn us into the action which is required for the propogation of the species?

Of course in the title of the thread it reads "WHAT IF" and not "WHY" so it seems I may have veered off-topic.

In which case, WHAT IF our national currency was originally not based on the Gold Standard but instead the Semen Standard?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Why'd you throw that tank?

Because he could buy another one.

"Buy another tank, you rich mothafucka!"

I could do this all day.

HULK GIVE TITTIES FOUR THUMB DOWN!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

In which case, WHAT IF our national currency was originally not based on the Gold Standard but instead the Semen Standard?

It kinda was...although it was called the slavery standard.

And yeah, how have we de-evolved to this most sorry state?

Maybe because we are alien-derived clones rather than actual original man...and thus our genetic imprint loses a bit with every new generation.

Used to be third-eye wielding giants who could build pyramids through concentration, and now we're just...

" Puff - Puff...cough..cough.....What If Dog was spelled C-A-T?...."

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Used to be third-eye wielding giants who could build pyramids through concentration

thats what they used to teach in sunday school

I think the root cause for the decline was established as masturbation

---

• " Puff - Puff...cough..cough.....What If Dog was spelled C-A-T?...."

What if Dog was a Doughnut?

What if Doughnut was spelled D-O-N-U-T?

What if Huguenot was pronounced Hugg-a-nutt?

What if you got stuck in a mud hut with you, and your dog Boo who had huge nuts?

" Puff - Puff...cough..cough.....What If Dog was spelled C-A-T?...."

What if Dog was a Doughnut?

What if Doughnut was spelled D-O-N-U-T?

What if Huguenot was pronounced Hugg-a-nutt?

What if you got stuck in a mud hut with you, and your dog Boo who had huge nuts?

These are the questions that try men's souls.

• WHAT IF the depletion of earth's resources leads us to a Matrix-like situation, but one of choice, in which different Matrices advertised for clients based on political and lifestyle choices.

Would this then be the ultimate Ideological Civil War toward which the United States has been lurching?

It seems as if the traditional, tactile, 3-D Civil War cannot happen because the geography no longer even roughly defines the divisions.

However if you allow for extra-dimensional activity which surpasses geography altogether, then once again it's on!

Q: WHAT IF?

A: I will work you, son.

However if you allow for Extra-Dimensional activity which surpasses geography altogether, then once again it's on!