YAY'RRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAA....

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
Aug 7 through Aug 11th.Teach me the Ways Of The Hyphy and keep Cas from making me his wifey.Let's do dis, Brutus.

Comments

• yyeeeaaahhhbbboiiiiiyyyee

Double Dutch/Side Effect on Weds, Night Of The Remix CD release that Friday too....!

hollerTH

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Teach me the Ways Of The Hyphy

If you are ready to hunt for the blue bunny's easter egg, old man Torres' missing tooth, and big bird's portable record player,go to Intermezzo on telegraph ave and order the sprout sandwich.

All will be made clear at the appropriate time.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    yyeeeaaahhhbbboiiiiiyyyee

Double Dutch/Side Effect on Weds, Night Of The Remix CD release that Friday too....!

hollerTH

August 10th? uuuh.....DJ Haul is playing at MILK with Satva and Me (you and/or ross)

WACKY TIMEZ!

• yup, gonna be NOTR CD Volume 2 release POARTY too

UGGGGGHHH

• cascas 1,484 Posts

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.[/b]

Anna will be up here during that same time frame. you'll just miss the holmeses, jim.beam and under the radar from sd. they come later. pasue!!

we'll have foot races in front of milk so everyone can see youngmoist's running foot style. i'm serious. let's have some races.

despite the fact that i'm hitting 30 on the 18th, august is shaping up to be a ton of fun balls.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I just heard about this thing at Mighty on the 11th, I guess they booked Too Short for it.
    go here for more info

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    So what's the word, herd? I ain't really got shit on my agenda so I'm hoping you guys/gals/Moist can tell me where to go (tell me where to gooooooo!). My brother's gonna be working most of the time so I'll probably be rollin' dolo (no yeung) for most of the time.

Also, what's the bestest way to get from Oakland Airport to SF? Air BART or taxicab confessions?

Herm

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    So what's the word, herd? I ain't really got shit on my agenda so I'm hoping you guys/gals/Moist can tell me where to go (tell me where to gooooooo!). My brother's gonna be working most of the time so I'll probably be rollin' dolo (no yeung) for most of the time.

Also, what's the bestest way to get from Oakland Airport to SF? Air BART or taxicab confessions?

Herm

best...meaning cheapest...or fastest...or???

Bart (Wait a bit, kinda cheap...although you have to figure out how to get wherever you are going from the BART station...so, mas money...more time, etc.)
    Taxicab (will run you about $50+ or so bucks...)
    Airport Shuttle (I would suggest this...it's like a mini-bus, Super Shuttle, etc. it's like $14 or so bucks...but, they drop you off on the doorstep)

I'll be around...feel free to holler...oh, and I'm doing a thing on the 9th (a Thursday) with a homie coming through for a guest set...you should come through...

Herm

best...meaning cheapest...or fastest...or???

Bart (Wait a bit, kinda cheap...although you have to figure out how to get wherever you are going from the BART station...so, mas money...more time, etc.)
    Taxicab (will run you about $50+ or so bucks...)
    Airport Shuttle (I would suggest this...it's like a mini-bus, Super Shuttle, etc. it's like $14 or so bucks...but, they drop you off on the doorstep)

I'll be around...feel free to holler...oh, and I'm doing a thing on the 9th (a Thursday) with a homie coming through for a guest set...you should come through...

Thanks for the info!

Moist said he'd be happy to give me a ride!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

AYOOOOO!

that's what friends are foooooooor

AYOOOOO!

that's what friends are foooooooor

Yeah, I left it open for him.

<cue king moist>

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i think he has a gig at heavenly buns tonight.

Moist:
    Tue Aug 07 - Flight #259 - Arrive in OAKLAND CA (OAK) at <u>12:30 PM</u>

P-Ro:
    Looking forward to grinding Moist on your dancefloor.

Cas:
    I stubbed my toe this morning. Think it might be broken. I may need piggyback rides all throughout the city. I'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear to make it worthwhile.

Also, what's the weather like? I'm born and raised in the dry desert heat, my skin's like a lizard. I'm a pussy when the temp drops below 70 degrees. Should I pack warm?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Moist:

P-Ro:

Cas:
    I stubbed my toe this morning. Think it might be broken. I may need piggyback rides all throughout the city. I'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear to make it worthwhile.

Also, what's the weather like? I'm born and raised in the dry desert heat, my skin's like a lizard. I'm a pussy when the temp drops below 70 degrees. Should I pack warm?

it feels like it's 55 degrees out right now. slow drizzle and cloudy as shit. broken toes suck cuase they can't really do shit. maybe you and moist can stick to strictly slow jams like

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YZRll5E0i08

or

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_tW2VMWl9_o

Moist:

P-Ro:

Cas:

it feels like it's 55 degrees out right now. slow drizzle and cloudy as shit. broken toes suck cuase they can't really do shit. maybe you and moist can stick to strictly slow jams like

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YZRll5E0i08

or

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_tW2VMWl9_o

I was thinking more along the lines of this.

(Is it me or is html not working in this section?)

I was thinking more along the lines of this.

Whoa! 2:31...is that Shabba Doo?!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    ALWAYS bring a jacket when you come to the bay area. it might be 75 during the day but itll be 55 at night.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    CLEAN OUT YOUR PMS BITCHES!

CLEAN OUT YOUR PMS BITCHES!

Cleareded. Well, there's enough room for three.

You better hurry before my fan club fills those slots! *PASUE*

• flying into oakland this friday morning at 10, gonna be checking out the night of the remix hopefully.

anyone in the market for free shoes, I'll probably be drunk and passed out on the BART sometime saturday morning

what are the stores to check for?
    i'll be hitting amoeba and groove merchant for sure, what else? open mind? aquarius?

• what else? open mind? aquarius?

in the city I would probably check Grooves, Recycled and 101 Music other than Amoeba and GM.

Aquarius doesn't really do much vinyl anymore, and open mind has re-opened...but doesn't appear to have any new stock at all.

Herm, are you in town?

• cool, thanks for the info.