Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Mychal Bell
    Pretty scary.

Done

• DONE

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Done.

I have reposted this letter in a number of places. One of the places I reposted it was over at the Goner Records forum, another place I e-hang out.

This douchetard:

posted quite of bit of sympathy for the poor white students who were "suckerpunched", if you want to read some REAL racist honky shit, then check it out...
    http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&topic=30304&page=0#msg418584

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    if you want to read some REAL racist honky shit

Ugh - why would I want to? I don't need to be reminded
    that there are still millions of scumbags out there.

I just found it unbelieveable that anyone, especially someone who is supposed to be "punk rock" still thinks like him in the 21st century...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Tell this fucking clown that while they reduced his sentence, he's still facing 22 YEARS for aggravated second degree battery (which implies the use of a weapon - in this case a shoe). Apparently this guy was beaten so badly he still showed up for a school function that same night:

"I saw him that night at school for the ring ceremony," Jenkins said. "I could tell he had been beat up, his face was bruised, but he was out and about, so he couldn't have been too bad."

Ask this fool to site his sources too. Mine is from ABC News

• done.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    done, dun.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    Done.

ok, some of the "facts" douchetard has brought up in the Goner thread:

"The nooses were decorations for an upcoming football game, in which the theme was "hang 'em high" No racism was implied.

The attack on the white kid was "gang violence"

No one showed up at the trial in defense of the accused, the douchetard said "wow, thats a real pillar of the community" I said, of course no one showed up, the fucking DA threatened children over sitting under a fucking tree, Im sure some even harsher threats were made concerning anyone who testified in the case"

This guy is unbelievable...

Oh my God, this guy is making my blood boil. I needs to chill, wheres my weed?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I just received this email from the Governor's office:

Dear:

Your email to Governor Kathleen Blanco regarding the Jena Six case has been forwarded to me for a response.

Your input and concerns are vital as we make critical decisions to move this state forward. The Jena 6 case is a matter in the Judicial System and any defects must be addressed in that system with the appeals court. The State Constitution provides for three branches of state government - Legislative, Executive, and Judicial - and the Constitution prohibits anyone in one branch from exercising the powers of anyone in another branch. Certainly, the Governor hopes for and expects fairness.

Thank you for emailing and if this office can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Shuffield, Director

Constituent Services

It was nice that they responed to someone who lives out of state. I wrote back and informed her of the Governors pardon powers.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I was about to post this,and it was nice to see a response. Wish I could make it tomorrow.