ANY SWEDISH STRUTTERS ONLINE NOW???

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I have a question..please hollar!!!

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    seriously though.. is there any heads from sweden up in this batch ???

i thought there was like et halvt fodboldhold af svenske m??lkekasse diggers p?? ss... whassup?

• HamHam 872 Posts
    ask away!

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    h??nger??v

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....yes i am actually

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    h??nger??v

I see they have taught you well, young Jedi

Why don't you just ask the question, R*s?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I've got a question, how great lookin' are your women anyways?
    You don't have to tell me about your furniture either.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Inte s?? bra.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    ?????? represent
    skandinavia-strut 07
    bitchezzz

oslo

• HamHam 872 Posts
    You don't have to tell me about your furniture either.

they're pretty hot.

(i gets no butt dawg.)

• Scandinavia up in this bitch!

So whats the question Ras?

Holla,

Dress

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Inte s?? bra.

Fo real?

Inte s?? bra.

Fo real?

ok...seriously, im not sure bout the rest of denmark (i dont get out of the city much ) but the copenhagen chicks are HOT!!!!! sweden and norway has honeys but u guys cant fuck with the cph bitches, they get doper each year, my homeboys will cosign on this im sure...
    u have to hit up brazil or some shit to find nicer females than we have out here in copenhagen!!!!!!!
    the weather has been good too these last couple of days

Holla,

Dress

saw this little swedish joint at a store:

and i was just asking if it was worth plunkin down 100kr to get it...THEY SAID NO!!!

thanx for the info guys

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Since we got Scandanavia here...

*posted on The Rub board*

Post subject: Rane mixer and Macbook Pro gets stole[/b]
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:52 am

Thursday night somebody stole my whole UDG Creator pack from right under my feet in a seedy Stockholm bar. I was sober and everything, just not cautious enough for like 10-15 seconds. Almost my whole music collection and all my private stuff on the computer is just gone... priceless. Rane 57SL mixer... . All the little stuff too: needles, headphones, camera, ipod and a fela kuti original album to top things off, couple of nice 12"s. I have low hopes of finding my computer... mixer is not so common though. Please people, especially Scandinavians, keep an eye out for the Rane TTM57SL mixer - it has serial 480504. Right scroll wheel makes a clicking sound unlike the left. Spring in crossfader makes a little noise, unlike the up-faders. The Macbook Pro is a 1.83 GHz Core Duo/80GB/2GB.

http://www.myspace.com/stefski

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    copenhagen chicks are HOT!!!!! sweden and norway has honeys but u guys cant fuck with the cph bitches, they get doper each year, my homeboys will cosign on this im sure...
    u have to hit up brazil or some shit to find nicer females than we have out here in copenhagen!!!!!!!

but then they open their mouth and speak...

Firefladefl??deboller p?? et flattfl??debollefad

- J

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I remember being in Amsterdam, and the coolest chicks I met there were from Denmark visiting the dam for the weekend.

• I think the finest women around these parts are in Oslo... I was there a couple of years ago. I went to some random cafe and I felt I had walked into a hang-out for a model agency. Facemelt!

Copenhagens not bad either but Oslo comes first.

Peace,

Dress

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I think the finest women around these parts are in Oslo... I was there a couple of years ago. I went to some random cafe and I felt I had walked into a hang-out for a model agency. Facemelt!

Copenhagens not bad either but Oslo comes first.

Peace,

Dress

Same thing happened to me in The Jordaan part of Amsterdam, cafe full of beautiful women near the Anne Frank museum, was unsure to go in because I didn't see any men in there, they probably wouldn't had noticed if I walked in, but my several walk bys past the windows probably were not a good look.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

Holla,

Dress

saw this little swedish joint at a store:

and i was just asking if it was worth plunkin down 100kr to get it...THEY SAID NO!!!

thanx for the info guys

Same goes for these two. They suck.

wassub Ole, i was just buggin, never heard never saw and will most likely NEVER find the h??rselmat...

anyways, how are those fynske raers commin, unearth anything lately?

AND DRESSO...did u bring something home from bulgaria?

• Can anybody recoment some swedish prog records or just swedish record that is worth buying?
    I went to Malm?? the other day, picked up Pugh rogefeldt "ja, d?? ?? d??!" for ca. 50 kr
    I was not impressed with the malm?? girls...

Can anybody recoment some swedish prog records or just swedish record that is worth buying?
    I went to Malm?? the other day, picked up Pugh rogefeldt "ja, d?? ?? d??!" for ca. 50 kr

yo mr ruhbarb, if u live in cph my boy is selling this http://cgi.ebay.com/Jazz-funk-Bjorn-Jaso...1QQcmdZViewItem not raer but really cool swedish joint imo

• Can anybody recoment some swedish prog records or just swedish record that is worth buying?

yo mr ruhbarb, if u live in cph my boy is selling this http://cgi.ebay.com/Jazz-funk-Bjorn-Jaso...1QQcmdZViewItem not raer but really cool swedish joint imo

Tak for tippet. Jeg bor i kbh, tror jeg kigger efter den i malm?? n??ste gang jeg skal der over.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    H??rselmat =

Swedish girls =

The Copenhagen girls are truly dope (yes) as well though. I'm going in august, can't wait.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

The Copenhagen girls do lots of dope (yes) as well though. I'm going in august, can't wait.

- J

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    wassub Ole, i was just buggin, never heard never saw and will most likely NEVER find the h??rselmat...

anyways, how are those fynske raers commin, unearth anything lately?

I had a feeling you were;)...I just thought that Anthony Reebop and Stardust international falls a bit into the same categori as H??rselmat. Mega rare funk/rare grooves.

I've picked up alot of nice things lately but nothing really rare has come my way for a minute. Best things I got was 7"s by Kingsmen "On Love" (doubles) + Soul Brothers Six "I'll be Loving You". That's actually not too bad...