Golden Era Hip-Hop song ID?

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Song sounds like late 80s/early 90s, sounds East Coast. It's called "HYPERACTIVE"DivShare File - 06_Hyperactive.mp3Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Phase & Rhythm "Hyperactive," maybe? Rocking the "Sweet Pea" drums? I can't listen at work, but that'd be my guess.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dope track. yeah i said DOPE.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Phase & Rhythm "Hyperactive," maybe? Rocking the "Sweet Pea" drums? I can't listen at work, but that'd be my guess.

Yeah, thats wot it is.

dope track. yeah i said DOPE.

Goddamn right. Doper than heroincocainepotacid.

Ya Bastards...

One hype song and thats it???

Blue balls in effect. Quit playin' and post some shit.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Ya Bastards...

Yeah, how about "brainfood", the other song on the Phase & Rhythm 12"....

Ya Bastards...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't know how many doods are still checking for this kind of thing, but here's my offering:

peace

h

I don't know how many doods are still checking for this kind of thing, but here's my offering:

peace

h

Yo Haz, What are those songs...all pretty dope!!!

Ya Bastards...

Thanks, for the "Brainfood", been needing both of those Phase & Rhythm trax...What's the other song you posted?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

peace

h

Hi, BF,

There are 2 by Phase & Rhythm (Swollen Pockets & Hook N' Sling), one by Keek & Qagee (Don't Sing It), & The last was by Posse Deep. Thanks for the props. I've had almost 30 dl's since posting that about an hour ago. DOR has a bunch of DL's too. If you take, give, & if you don't got songs, at least give thanks. Otherwise, don't be surprised if MP3's are shared only on the DL Props to the people who are sharing stuff in this thread.

peace

h

Word thanks HAZ, I would share but I'm still DJ'n with vinyl...Haven't got a MP3 library yet...Microwave's coming soon enough though...Proper Props!!!!

peace

h

Hi, BF,

There are 2 by Phase & Rhythm (Swollen Pockets & Hook N' Sling), one by Keek & Qagee (Don't Sing It), & The last was by Posse Deep. Thanks for the props. I've had almost 30 dl's since posting that about an hour ago. DOR has a bunch of DL's too. If you take, give, & if you don't got songs, at least give thanks. Otherwise, don't be surprised if MP3's are shared only on the DL Props to the people who are sharing stuff in this thread.

peace

h

I was a bit disappointed when I found out that "Hook 'N' Sling" does not sample the Eddie Bo song. But it's still a good cut--and I really dig "Swollen Pockets," too. "Hyperactive" is definitely the hottest Phase & Rhythm joint, though.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    That Posse Deep cut is , thank you.

• oops