UMBARELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Oooh, I hear laughter in the rainWalking hand in hand with the one I loveOooh, how I love the rainy days...CATS AND FROGS.You guys stay dry out there.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    dude... its raining in the richmond dist and the sun is shining in bayview...

how, in a city thats 7x7 it can have two or three different weather patterns?!?! leave it to SF to have achieved that!

have a good day sugar... and may many many collectros leave ben franklins in your register.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    not in this weather, haha. The forecast just changed from CATS AND FROGS to BISON AND WILDEBEEST.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dude... its raining in the richmond dist and the sun is shining in bayview...

how, in a city thats 7x7 it can have two or three different weather patterns?!?! leave it to SF to have achieved that!

saying. I just drove to SFO and back trhough Protrero to Downtown. temperateure fluctuations of at least 20 degrees. rain in Hayes Valley; no rain at aiport; rain in Milbrae, Burlingame and Brisbane; no rain in downtown.

btw this thread title reminded my how absurdly stupid the chorus of that song is: "ELLA ELLA EH EH EH" WTF sounds like a drunk dude singing to himself and has forgotten the words, whose ipod is on and he can't hear himself but everyone else on the bus is like "listen to this fool!"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    MTA is waterworld. no F E or V trains into Manhattan this morning. Had to cram on the sardine can ass 7 train. I thought I was gonna kill someone. it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    its sprinkling in san jose and raining here at work in the southern tip of the east bay. I hope it doesn't affect the A's vs. Rangers game this afternoon.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    summertime weather pattrns are indeed strange...I live about 6 miles from work and the other day my girl called me at work to say it was hailing and the storm was so bad she couldnt see the trees in the park across the street...it was sunny with birds chripping and shit at work.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I was finally going to play some soccer tonight
    after missing a month of games ... now this BS

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    now it's nearly 70 with blue skies.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    yeah it's bright and breezy right now in the inner richmond usually it's fogtown FONK AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOHWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    it's raining men over here.