ITUNES giving major love to the boy.

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
wow.Maybe i'm making a bigger deal than it is. but i just got told ITUNES put this compilation that me and my boy put out in their "indie" spotlight on the front page of ITUNES."kero one presents: plug label"The main feature is blu and exile. who are really dope and nice ass people. this shit makes a foggy san francisco day all bright and sunny.If strutters want to cop via the itunes. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    That's fantastic, duder! Congratulations!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    yo p you get my pm?

btw, this comp is iller than... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and oddly enough, not as kufi-influenced as one faux may think.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    NICE! Will check it when I get home son-doobie...

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I'd be geeked on this too.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    that's great. Mike has gotten a crazy amount of exposure from things like this (and the myspace feature). I'm jealous. Congratulations though.

• I like the Tableek joint on it.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

btw, this comp is iller than... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and oddly enough, not as kufi-influenced as one faux may think.

If this line-up isn't kufi-influenced, then we need to come up with a new descriptor just for them...

Featuring music from Aloe Blacc (Stonesthrow), Kero One (Plug Label), Ohmega Watts (Ubiquity Records), The Sound Providers (ABB records), DJ Mitsu the beats (Jazzy sport), Rashaan of Crown City Rockers, and Tableek of Maspyke.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    where can I purchase this on wax?

the usual online suspects?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    where can I purchase this on wax?

the usual online suspects?

Labcabin will have the CD soon. And a lot of the material that isn't exclusive is from 12''s that have been released. Again check Labcabin or UGHH.Com

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    My hatred of iTunes as stated elsewhere on the front page has nothing at all to do with this.

I'm stoked for you, doodzor.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn, this is a good look. im assuming there is, but is there a way to track your itunes sales from a certain point to another? it would be cool to see the sales effect this kind of placement has

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

If this line-up isn't kufi-influenced, then we need to come up with a new descriptor just for them...

Featuring music from Aloe Blacc (Stonesthrow), Kero One (Plug Label), Ohmega Watts (Ubiquity Records), The Sound Providers (ABB records), DJ Mitsu the beats (Jazzy sport), Rashaan of Crown City Rockers, and Tableek of Maspyke.

ok start up your own thread then re: that (and your disdain for P*trick) this one's reserved for props due...

ok start up your own thread then re: that (and your disdain for P*trick) this one's reserved for props due...

His props can come from being the executive vanguard of a whole new classifcation of rap...

Thrift Hop

Out of the Closet Hop

15 Years Too Late Hop

Coattail Hop

Soon to Reveal Ourselves as the 5th Element of Hop

Fabstract Prude Hop

As Weird as We Can Get Adhering to the Template of Hop

Flop Hop

We just have to settle on a name.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

His props can come from being the executive vanguard of a whole new classifcation of rap...

Thrift Hop

Out of the Closet Hop

15 Years Too Late Hop

Coattail Hop

Soon to Reveal Ourselves as the 5th Element of Hop

Fabstract Prude Hop

As Weird as We Can Get Adhering to the Template of Hop

Flop Hop

We just have to settle on a name.

i'm gonna step back from this one. this is Most's battle and if he deems you unworthy of replying, who am i to argue?

Always Stepping Back Hop

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    JUST COPPED

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Congratulations, Patrick.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    JUST COPPED

since when do you listen to hiphop?

btw, diggin the rerelease avatar!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Keep it up homie

I'm bummed I wasn't better friends with Kero One in college. I guess I was too busy being a drunken frat boy lacrosse player.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    JUST COPPED

since when do you listen to hiphop?

Are you kidding??? I AM HIp-HOP!

btw, diggin the rerelease avatar!

Haha avatar needs work. It needs to be in color..... and look less like a loaf of bread

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This is a very good look. Congrats to you, sir.

peace

h

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• Congratulations, Patrick.